Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Was listening to some music this AM and one ran across the playlist that caused me to stop and restart the song.

“Don’t let the past remind us of what we are not now.”

Granted, it’s definitely out of context of the song originally, but it really seems to fit a lot of situations today.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

” Dont ask me no questions , and I wont tell you no lies ” LS

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

“Don’t let the past remind us of what we are not now.”

To do that, I’d have to forget what I remember of the past, or refrain from self-evaluation. But why allow regrets to ruin the rest of my life? Had I “played all my cards correctly'” who knows what I might have become, how healthy, wealthy, and powerful? Yet I’d have missed many of the lessons I have learned (however poorly.)

Yeah, It fits.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

I gave up listening to songs years ago, sometime after hello darkness my old friend. We were in the car with a nephew and had some music playing. Some instumental music from Harry Potter. He put on his headphones and we could clearly hear his music playing over ours. So we offered to put his on our radio. He gave it to us and then put another disc in his player to listen to. That was our last ride to anywhere on the planet with him. Dont need mood background music anymore. No regerts if an emp takes it all out tomorrow. It was really odd lately to think people went to Vegas to listen to a country and western festival. Just weird to me. Why not pyramid music.

Forever reliving the past and trying to forget it… Annubis says we will all die down here. Annubis – the architect of the new order of the ages. Its the day of the dead, Holloween.

The demifa war begins on the 4th.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Ah, yes, but:

I am a rock,
    I am an island.
    And a rock feels no pain.
    And an island never cries.

can be a very safe way of living. Avoidance at its finest, don’tchaknow! (Not that I’d have any idea about that….)
    ;-)

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.