Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Coming real soon to a town near me. The 1st Syrian family may be there by the end of the year. The community remains very divided over this. My guess is that they will carefully select the initial families in an effort to get the program off to a good start. We’ll see.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

It certainly makes me think, but the thoughts aren’t pleasant. It’s not too hard to see that the overwhelming majority of the CONgress (along with the pretendsident and at least half of the Extreme Court) is avidly in favor of flooding the country with as many hostile foreigners as possible, who’ll demand all the freebies (paid for by Americans) but would rather die than become Americans. We’re as cooked as Europe, just a few years behind. In every possible way, our government is not only out of citizen control, it is finally out of citizen ability to ever get control of it, barring universal global warfare, and certainly not our friend.

A domestic insurrection would only weaken us enough to let a foreign nation become our occupier/slavemaster, as if they’d be somehow better than the ones we currently have. Our current rulers want us to mouse up and fork over an ever growing chunk of our earnings, but at least most of them haven’t called for annihilating us … yet. Foreign ones might just peremptorily wipe us all out, to ease the crowding of their surplus population. Do we citizens really get a choice anyway? Western civilization, such as we have known it, will only survive as an ideal in the minds of the living who once experienced it.

Please tell me where I’m off track to cheer me up.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

LT I agree with you. This is going to get real bad. There will be many terrorist attacks in the next year if they keep on coming in.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

here is one .

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Good one, Tolik! Straight to the point.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Wow! Tell it, girl!

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.