Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is what happens when we let them in to this country. We need to know what/who they are first. This Doctor needs to go to jail for a very long time.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

We need to know what/who they are first.

“By their fruits, ye shall know them.” When it comes to the RoP, I think we already know.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Want to really throw up? Check out the web site of the FEMALE attorney representing her. Just reading the first few brief paragraphs on her web site is enough to disgust even the most hardened person. We used to call such attorneys co-perps. http://www.defendingabuse.com/our-firm/shannon-smith/

Note that the so-called “doctor” didn’t do her deeds at the respected Henry Ford Hospital. Instead, she allegedly did them at a Livonia, Michigan, “clinic.” But of course there are no records of the “doctor” practicing at that “clinic.” Livonia is immediately adjacent to Dearborn, which is sometimes referred to as the western capitol of the Middle East. Finding a business sign in Dearborn that is written in English is, shall we say, “challenging.” (And Dearborn used to be such a GREAT place! Home of the Henry Ford Museum, which also houses a re-creation of Edison’s New Jersey lab.)

Thanks to Whirlibird for an appropriate title to this topic.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

GS, I don’t often get quite as emotional as when I was reading this, but I will admit to pure unadulterated rage and fury.

Recently however I have been going through the memory banks with a former colleague, and certain cases have come flooding to the surface. .
    The juvenile cases are always the worst.
    Stuck right behind that black curtain of the subconscious, always there waiting.

And when I read that a savage creature is performing a barbaric act like this, I tend to hit 11 quickly.

But even worse, the parents brought these children to her from other states!
    She may be an unholy monster, but what does that make the parents?

There is as special place in Hades for them, we just need to arrange the passage in the most apropos method.

Excuse me, I have some demons to put back.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

WB, I understand better than you have any idea. I’ve got some of the same demons to put back down myself before I go to sleep tonight. The two areas that were by far most responsible for my required (self-imposed) retirement were the aftermath of deployment issues and sexual abuse. There are certain movies I simply cannot and will not watch (and some I did once, but could not possibly get through again).

I dealt with the longer-term aftermath of it, but also some of the immediate investigation also – and had the greatly satisfying privilege of reporting some of these inhuman beings. Like you, I imagine, I also had to deal with these in court as well – thus the branding of their attorneys as “co-perps.” I saw these cases up close and very, very personal. Something happened while I was editing the first version of my original post above, and it disappeared entirely from the forum – very likely a very nice blessing. It gave me a chance to severely tone down my comments, at least in part so there was no chance of legal “fallout” as a result. But one of the things that was lost from that original post, and which I failed to put back in the completely reconstructed (and cleaned up) post, was almost exactly what you had in your next-to-last sentence. I’d ended my first version with, “There is a special place in Hell….” And that includes this attorney representing the “doctor.” Where are the FemiNazis on THIS one?!? While it’s absolutely no excuse at all, at least there’s a deeply built-in cultural basis for this practice – not that it excuses the parents at all. With the female attorney of clearly European descent, there isn’t even a bogus excuse. Like we both said: there is a special place ….

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.