Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Since March the 5th no know knows were Putin is.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

There’s no way to know what is means. It could be good, it could be bad. Or maybe nothing at all.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

If there has been a coup, regardless of whether it proves to be a good thing or a bad thing in the long haul, the transition phase is a very dangerous time indeed, especially when the country has nukes and a powerful military. There is always the risk of the situation spinning out of control early on due to conflicting loyalties.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

He is in one of his Dacha’s banging some groupie . My vote is its nothing at all . Another thing is , Russians have always been protective of their leaders , and at times secretive . He is in his 60’s , it would not be unusual for them to hide any health problems or treatments . He will be back , he is popular in his own country . I want to watch him make a monkey out of our next president , like he has with every one that he has met so far . Cant decide on who actually looked more like a chimp , Bush or Obomination .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

They probably got tired of him and put him in the diplomatic bag.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Well the bad news for NATO will be that there is a lot of “Putin’s” in Russia. And the next leader, when ever that happens, will also be good in playing chess.

“What is unique in my mind about this generation is that they are the hybrid generation. The education they received in the schools and universities was still largely dominated by the classical Russian science. That classical Russian science, as I have verified from many discussion with Russian scientist friends over the years, was of a quality almost unknown in the pragmatic West. An American Physics professor from MIT who taught in Moscow universities in the early 1990s told me, “When a Russian science student enters first year university, he or she already has behind them 4 years of biology, 4 of chemistry, of physics, both integral and differential calculus, geometry…they are starting university study at a level comparable to an American post-doctoral student.”

They grew up in a Russia where it was common for young girls to learn classical ballet or dance, for all children to learn to play piano or learn a musical instrument, to do sports, to paint, as in classical Greek education of the time of Socrates or Germany in the 1800s. Those basics which were also there in American schools until the 1950s, were all but abandoned during the 1980s. American industry wanted docile “dumbed-down” workers who asked no questions.

Russian biology, Russian math, Russian physics, Russian astrophysics, Russian geophysics—all disciplines approached their subject with a quality that had long before disappeared from American science. I know, as I grew up during the late 1950’s during the “Sputnik Shock,” where we were told as high school pupils we had to work doubly hard to “catch up to the Russians.” There was a kernel of truth, but the difference was not lack of American students working hard. In those days we worked and studied pretty hard. It was the quality of Russian scientific education that was so superior.”

http://thesaker.is/russias-remarkable-renaissance/

… Small things amuses small minds

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I know the Russians, Chinese and Japanese all view “Free Energy” (OverUnity) as a real concept, on a cultural level. Especially the Japanese, but Russia seems to also.

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

He’s back, rumor has it attending the birth of his latest child in Switzerland.

http://news.yahoo.com/putin-reappears-10-day-absence-looks-healthy-111509820.html

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.