Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

And they mocked Trump for highlighting Sweden’s idiocy….

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

And they mocked Andrew Berwick for exposing Norways multicultural treason.
    He would not fire on police.

2083 – A European Declaration of Independence

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

And these are the issues that actually make it into the press. So much is not or under reported here (In Sweden) it’s untrue…

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

And these are the issues that actually make it into the press. So much is not or under reported here (In Sweden) it’s untrue…

So is the incident untrue or am I misreading this??

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Yeah, please elaborate “untrue,” Toby. Thanks.

Cry, "Treason!"

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

Hi Guys,

Sorry we are ‘divided by a common language’ ;)

When I say “So much is not or under reported here (In Sweden) it’s untrue…” It should read as “The amount of information that does NOT get passed on in the media is unbelievable, stories either completely suppressed or key details (like ethnicity of offenders) is intentionally left out”

The original stroy about the problems building the new police station in Rinkeby are absolutely correct.

Hope that helps clarify!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Suspected it was something like that.

Considering what isn’t being reported and the details, worldwide, it’s reasonable to say that the situation has become untenable almost everywhere.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Whirlibird, how can you say such things? Why, just look at South Africa! Everything’s stable down there now, thanks to Saint Nelson. You never hear about any problems down there anymore. Even our own beloved Saint Barry went down to pay our last respects on behalf of the nation. And play with the Danish Prime Minister. [sarc/OFF]

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/posts/2013/12/AP811903486465/620c58552.jpg

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

GS, you know me too well. Stop hitting those trigger points.

That ‘sainted’ SOB terrorist certainly wasn’t stupid. Unlike the apartheid leadership.
    He played everyone like a concert pianist.

What could have been headed off in the 60’s in most of South Africa, (hindsight of course) is nigh on impossible to fix now. Impossible without wiping out the roaches.

News and information out of these places? It’s available but you have to look for it. Our first world media certainly doesn’t want to admit that their dream has failed, “but it won’t when we do it….. ”

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Sorry – didn’t mean to hit a trigger point. In reality, that was actually meant as a hat-tip to you, knowing how you feel. When I use sarcasm (note it was declared in the post), it’s usually something I feel strongly about. I still burn when I think about how “humanitarian” it would be to let the poor, frail, old man out of prison to live out his last remaining few days – that stretched into years and years of set-up. The man was a communist terrorist if there ever was one. He got away with pinning it all on his wife. And yes, I still go to the sites occasionally where I CAN find the news (got one bookmarked near the top of my list of bookmarks because it’s of that much interest – Cathy Buckle, thanks to you). I also go look at what’s not supposed to still be happening in Ukraine (easier for me, with a neighbor/friend FROM there, whose family is still there, so I get first-hand reports). Putin? Friend of the U.S.? I don’t have a shovel large enough, or a day long enough to shovel that pile! The really amazing irony is that EVERYTHING is now being blamed on Putin/Russia, whereas North Korea, China, and Muslims are just minor irritants at worst – or so we’re to believe. And the Clintons, uranium to Russia, payments to the Clinton Foundation, speech fees? No issue.

I’ve begun to learn in my later years that what I’m NOT hearing about is usually what’s most important, and that what I AM hearing about is the smokescreen.

One point of disagreement, though. There’s no admission necessary by the first world media. They’re pleased as punch with the overall plan sailing right along – as intended for the past 168 years (destroy the social and political order by any means necessary). Nope – I use sarcastic humor to cope, often times. This was one of ‘em. I remember Winnie and Nelson all too well as the dynamic duo PRE-prison. The word bitter also applies….

GS

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Guess you missed the laughter as I wrote that first bit. I got it, loved it.
    There’s something to verbal inflection that is completely lost in the internet.

With what is out there or not, sometimes the unsaid and difficult to find is more telling than what we look for normally (easily).
    All my years of investigations, it was the information that was hidden from everyone that was often the most important. It sounds silly to say it that way.

But not just who and how, but why. The motivation behind the scene.

Comrade M didn’t just spare the whites because he was a nice guy. He understood that without the whites the country would both implode politically, and fall apart literally from a lack of service and maintenance. Look at the reports on Kariba dam. What aren’t they saying?

The South African and Zim white farmer murders as well as the land grabs are fairly easy to find information on. But there’s a number of reasons why. First and foremost, the PTB down there don’t care who knows. They aren’t going to stop regardless.
    Our media doesn’t care because it doesn’t fit the fantasy they created.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The fall of Rhodesia seems to be a paradigm of what the left wants to happen in the USA. Anti colonialism capitalism was the message Obama loved. Where are all those black leaders hiding today.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Africa is a bag of crap , always will be . They dont have any competent leadership , and never will . Why do you think its a place for the super powers to covertly test biological weapons , etc . ? Because its a continent that doesnt matter ……………to anybody . Its isolated enough to contain the crap let loose , and when it comes down to it , most of the world doesnt care what happens there . Cold but true .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.