Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/20/us-to-train-750-ukraine-troops-as-russian-aggression-continues/?intcmp=latestnews

According to Vladi, he’s always thought the Ukraine and russia were one nation.
    Sounds like an old soviet union mind at work.
    Wonder which former soviet territory he’s after next?
    Any bets the Poles are getting nervous?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Not Poland yet. There are a bunch of small satellite countries in the east that will be asked to join for their own protection, and they will reenter the new Soviet Block. Just my guess.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/20/us-to-train-750-ukraine-troops-as-russian-aggression-continues/?intcmp=latestnews

According to Vladi, he’s always thought the Ukraine and russia were one nation.
    Sounds like an old soviet union mind at work.
    Wonder which former soviet territory he’s after next?
    Any bets the Poles are getting nervous?

Vlad and the Ukraine. Is that like Mexicans and the Southwest. For that matter I have no idea why Canadians should think Quebec is part of Canada. And then there’s Detroit which Muslims want as their US capitol. The African American Homeland …. that is the south, except for Florida. Their capitol -somewhere in Georgia. Area extends to the Miss. R.. Its almost as good as the Aryan Nation Homeland – Idaho.
    Great mistakes of war….
    Japan failed to take Hawaii.
    Britain lost The southern colonies.
    Russia sold Alaska.
    France … gave away the lot
    Mexico didn’t invade the SW in ww1
    US lost Cuba to Fidel
    Germany didn’t take england.
    Russia driven out of afghanistan
    US didn’t keep Japan after ww2

Its the old territorial ape brain working Whirli. Everyone is nervous.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Why be nervous ? dont interfere and let the chips fall where they may . If left alone , the situation would take care of itself .

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I think WE should be nervous. Our meddling @rsehole in Chief thinks he has be get involved with everything as long is it brings about the rise in power of Islam, defeat of Israel, and punishes any country that was into colonization….. This just puts us at risk of entering yet another war to help cement us in the history books as a “Once Powerful Nation.”

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Sled I’m with you. I’m concerned with the sanity of Obummer.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Sled, If we were printing any faster the wheels would fall off. We’re the arsenal of Rothchilds. The US has been shipping Abrams and Bradleys to
    the generals in europe for over a year.
    That is insane.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.