Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Snowden is talking again, this time it is about this MonsterMind to stop a cyber attack that may hit the wrong country. Interesting read.

http://news.yahoo.com/snowden–nsa-has-secret–monstermind–program-that-operates-without-human-intervention-022706070.html

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Snowden is no better than MonsterMind. Both have decided for us that they know what is best for the country.
    Robin

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Robin,

No matter what you think of Snowy, the guy did us a great service. The self-appointed Lords and Masters of the US were doing all sorts of egregious ****, then lying about it to Congress and the citizenry. Snowy outed them.

In my opinion, dude has some big old brass balls. He traded a cushy life serving an evil master for a life in exile and an uncertain future. He has the courage of his convictions and he acted on them. He’s got my respect.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

All I can say is Snowden traded a life of being here to not knowing what or where he would end up. He didn’t make any money from it that I know, so what and way would anyone do that for? Malgus maybe right on him. Since he has told the American public of what the NSA has been doing all of it has been true. Also a lot of what he has said is not aloud by the Constitution.

The government has to put out that he is a lier and a criminal because if all is true that the liers and criminals are the government.

There is so much that the government lies to us that I believe Snowden more then the government.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I’m not sure whether to love or hate the guy. Either way I don’t trust him. He was not able to get the information he has because he was an idiot. The guy is sharp and familiar with the game. Why does it seem he leaks a little here a little there. If he “cared about the country and people” he wouldn’t dribble the info when he sees fit. He’s working an angle. The problem I see is no matter what info he has who is going to do anything about it? Short of a military coup no one will be able to touch anybody because the crooks protect each other and any citizen group that tries anything will immediately be tagged a racist or a terrorist and have an alphabet agency hit squad sent to stop them.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76 All I know is before Snowden we were blind, we didn’t know that the NSA was recording everything and keeping the info for ever. So yes Snowden has done some small leaks here and there and not all in one time but what I have read is he got all the info he could get and has been going though it.

Snowden has said that there is nearly two million documents which he is reading to understand it all. I think he saw a lot of bad lawless things happening and found only one way to tell it to us.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

This is true Free and hopefully the trickle of info is due to Snowden trying to get info out without jeopardizing the safety of operatives and assets we have in place. one thing I find interesting is that Wired did an article about the NSA back in I think it was January. I will have to look through my magazines and see if I still have the issue. At any rate Wired was talking about some of the capabilities of NSA and some of the things they had done, how they were sneaking around collecting data. I wonder if they were quietly getting info from Snowden then? I will see if I can find the article and post it.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I have a more troubling scenario that will PLEASE and DISPLEASE everyone at once, simultaneously.

In my opinion, Snowden was what they call “controlled opposition”. Here’s a post or two I lifted from Silverdoctors, that I made earlier this year…

July 4, 2014

I have said since near the beginning, that Snowden is very likely “controlled opposition”

His “prediction” of a Solar Killshot never happened (Sept. 2013) which, IMO, is the info that made him
    “fly the coop” and desert his NSA post. All the stuff he has released so far is simply “proof” of things we
    suspected all along, and as you point out, Prometey… available for any literate person…

I think Snowden is a “heroic person” but I suspect his psych profile is why he was allowed to work @NSA
    and he fulfilled their wishes perfectly. Check, but not Mate

AND:

Feb. 24, 2014

IMO he (another whistleblower) could be like Snowden. I believe he (Snowden) is what he says he is, and he was leaking information that came across his terminal. They kept feeding him more and more sensational stuff (which they wanted “released”) but he did not bolt. Until they gave him that bogus “Solar Kill Shot” EMP BS. “Gubbment Psychics see NOTHING using RV past mid or late September 2013″ so Snowden bolted, and released that info, so people could “prepare for the worst” so to speak. TPTB had to feed him that BS to get him to fly. We all knew the rest of it anyway, at least in our GUT. Now we “Know It” intellectually and KLUMMAC has even said yes, we do this, but we are just looking at terrorists and not American citizens… L stands for LIAR, in KLUMMAC!
    “V” might be the same type of controlled release. Completely believable, and honestly telling what he knows. But maybe just what they want him to “know”. Also, remember that the best lies contain copious amounts of truth, interspersed with just enough venomous lies to get the desired result.

So here we have it, Snowden did what he thought best, yet we still must take EVERYTHING HE SAYS with a shaker-full of Salt. He is believable, yet must be thoroughly checked and monitored. (his info, that is).
    ALL of the data he is releasing is suspect, and the folks running these items across his screen while he was employed at NSA very well could have employed him so as to “release him into the wild” for these things he is now dispersing.

The NSA Data Center in Utah was featured in one of my professional publications and those that read it knew it had massive data storage capabilities, like Snowden has told us. Our people working there are the best and brightest, and we can put the pieces together as well as any group.

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I still think that before Snowden there was no media news about what the NSA was doing(recording everything). The government may say oh we are not but they have lied so much that no one believes them.

Look at what the IRS did to the Tea Party. Look at the White House lies to the people. So to believe the government over Snowden is hard, so fare the government has lied about everything, IRS, Benghazi, The IRS emails being losed(PLEASE), NSA, The border(Children), and so much more.

So you put Snowden next to the Government, who is the bigger lier? That is the problem the Government wins on being the bigger lier.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Never said Snowden lied, and I don’t believe he did.
    He may be spreading carefully crafted government lies, but he thinks what he is telling us is true.
    Or he is presenting what his NSA experience revealed, and letting us decide.

The “Patriot Act” laid out this spying stuff, and if they ave a law which allows it, certain folks KNOW they are using it to it’s fullest extent, and most likely beyond the legal extent. This is how the govt. operates, if they have a law allowing them to go an inch, they will go a MILE!

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Ok Free finally found the article. It was in July 2013 issue.

http://www.wired.com/2013/06/general-keith-alexander-cyberwar/all/

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76, good article. undeRDRond, All I am saying is that I trust what Snowden is saying since it is the info he has. There maybe info that may not be true or just fed to him but he thinks it is true.

I think the Government wants him to not talk anymore for a reason. I think the reason is there are a lot of info that is true.

One thing I can say is he is not living a rich life, he didn’t make millions, he left the U. S. to tell us what he found in the Doc and the government is painting him as a traitor. I have not found a good reason for Snowden to do what he did apart from just wanting to tell what he has.

Now if anyone in the Government has criminal information commented against the people they will think it is not worth doing what Snowden did because everyone is going to paint him as a traitor/lier So this that has been done to Snowden is a great planned event to make sure that in the future no one will want to do this again.

So we the people are screwed! Like I said before you give me Snowden or the Government to believe and I would take Snowden 100% of the time.

The Government has played there cards right by painting Snowden as just a traitor and lier.

One thing I like to point out is if Snowden is a lier then why are so many European leaders so mad? It is because they know the truth has been told by Snowden.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

@Freedom

I believe Snowden is honest too, and maybe he is able to sift through the BS and give us good info.
    The US Govt. did not challenge much of his revelations, but did “damage control” instead. I personally think he is a hero, or has good intentions at least. All I am really saying is that he may have been set up to do exactly what he did. The evil behind these actions is deeper than we will ever know…

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree that there was some setup that even Snowden doesn’t know or understands. What he has done he knew was going to make his life a hell. He has to live the rest of his life in another county and always looking over his head because someone may kill him. He knew this and he still did it. He has not made a dime off of this ether. He picked this life just to tell us what he thinks is happening to all of us.

Maybe they played him on some points but he still felt he had to tell the world. It is a hard thing to do, to give up everything. I think that he sits there at night and thinks was it worth it. Are the people listening. I do not think that it worked. I think people do not believe him.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

If I read the recent ‘Wired’ interview correctly, Snowden claims not to be in control of the information anymore – the article states who does – and…why the info appears to come out a little at a time. Read article here. I tend to agree with Malgus. Can’t say I myself would be able to do what he did and be stuck living in Russia with an uncertain future.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.