Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

I’m surprised y’all have not discussed them yet. What do you think? Would you buy one?
    Here’s a recent article about a gun store that stopped selling them after threats etc.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tweva,

Simply not a factor in my life. I would never buy one

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

tweva, I read the article too! The smart gun is only smart for the government to be able to turn all guns off when they want to. They will not sell many and at the end that company will stop making them.

They have been all talk about how safe they are but if I owned one and there is a criminal in the house and my wife or son gets this gun it will not work! What good is that.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Oh 1974 and Freedom I agree – I was/am surprised however that gun shop would even consider selling them in the first place.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well those gun shops learned real fast about what the people think didn’t they!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

No , Nope , Never .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Won’t buy one, won’t work on one in the shop.

But here’s hoping the .gov starts using them, let them deal with all the problems and failures.

I’ll stick to my dumb guns.

bushrat
    bushrat
    Survivalist
    member4

Nope.  I don’t use “smart” phones either.  Too many potential issues with something that electrical or/and mechanical.  What about batteries, theft, malfunctions, or bad product right off the assembly line.  And most importantly in my mind,  if the government wants me to use it, there must be a catch. ;)

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

bushrat, Oh yes there is a catch! They can turn it off it they like to.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.