Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

http://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2014/s0708-NIH.html

and you can see the same level of competence everywhere

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes I read that article, I think there must be more.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Saw that on Da Nooze…

Just horrifying. It wasn’t the CDC that screwed the pooch. It was the FDA.

The CDC is supposed to be like NASA – just chock full of really smart egghead types – the best of the best. The FDA? Not so much. Leaving behind vials of smallpox in a storage closet? It’s not like misplacing your car keys..

FDA goober in 1955: “Hey! Anyone seen those vials of smallpox I had sitting here? No? Oh well, I’m sure they’ll turn up sooner or later…”

CDC goober in 2014: “OH MY GOD!! GET A HAZMAT TEAM TO THE BROOM CLOSET ON THE 4TH FLOOR, STAT! YES, FULL TELE-TUBBY SUITS AND REBREATHERS!”

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

No reason for the FDA to have a sample of small pox, it’s not a food or a drug.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>No reason for the FDA to have a sample of small pox, it’s not a food or a drug.

Seems agency over reach has been going on for a long time.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Kinda scary how things like that can happen. And then we have people that saying that some large SHTF event is not gonna happen, and that survivalists are freaks.

SHTF is just waiting to happen.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Yes Selco, it is amazing that we’re considered the crazy people. Some people are just not wired to think that maybe the future doesn’t look like the immediate past, and that yes bad things can and do happen to entire countries. Long before I became a prepper I just knew that something different (and not good) was coming, though I had no idea what that was. I no longer try to convince anyone to prepare or to become more self reliant. If they show any interest I am glad to help but otherwise I just quietly keep plugging along on making myself and my home more self reliant.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.