Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

This video documentary, I admit, is long at 2 hours 19 minutes. Perhaps it can be viewed in installments if people make a note of the time stamp each time they leave off. It is an extended version of the original 2010 release of “Slavery By Consent”, as can be read in the Youtube notes.

If anyone is interested in viewing it I’d be interested in knowing their arguments why it should be believed, or why it should not be believed.

If it is true then we have been conned and enslaved like no other people in the history of mankind. If it is true then God help us.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Wow Elijah – that’ll have to go on the rainy day list! These bigger, over-arching opinions, views and summaries of the human condition on earth of centuries and more I just can’t watch very easily. Too darn distracting from the more practical matters at hand that I can personally DO something about. But, I’ll put it on the list. Maybe for a winter day.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Either way , keeping the 2nd amendment is critical , they hate when the slaves are armed and can shoot back . If Spartigus had not changed tactics and met the Roman legions in open field , he would have beat crassus as well . Stick to what is working . History proves over and over , that heavily organized militaries dont do well against guerilla warfare .

Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

This video is not playing!

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

The video seems to not work inside the link here, but if you click the “Watch on youtube” link that appears it should play fine; at least, it does for me.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, you are right about history showing that militaries have never done well against guerrilla warfare.

They would have to bulldoze all the cities down to the grown and even then they would still have to deal with the rural areas. Not winnable for them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.