Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

They’ll call it, the Eco war.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Soro’s behind all of this.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Kill him .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Kill him .

Now you’re talking like Killary.

Profile photo of benjammin
    benjammin
    Survivalist
    member3

What a ridiculous joke. I was in Tucson on the 17th, in an area close to where the “protest” was supposed to start. Nothing. No impact. You couldn’t tell anything was going on. It certainly didn’t disrupt any goings on I saw. There was some wind that day; perhaps that was them. We got a Sonoran Dog for lunch, went to see John Wick 2 at the Park Place Mall, I blew some coin on my daughter (as I always do when we are together), and went to dinner with her and her boyfriend and ate some most excellent street tacos.

For me, Tucson is a big city. Lots of noise, traffic, and that day the wind blew. This weekend I hope to go watch the “Deer Dance” at the local res with some friends and eat some fine native chow. I also need to get some projects done.

You hear about these “events” going on in Tucson every so often. So far none of them have amounted to more than blowing wind. I doubt they ever will. I have more important things to worry about.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

We used to call it Turd town , city of near a million , with a townie mentality . I know Tucson better than I would like to .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

We used to drive thru Tucson to RV camp out in organ pipe national monument. It was nice. A little fence at the border with a road into Mexico. The store. And then it all changed. The most dangerous park in the USA. I just read they reopened it with a hell of a lot more security.

VX him Tolik … Kim Nam was. Not to many places in the world vx can be had. Were Killary McCain Soros involved?

Will they try to pin it on Trump. Only the shadows know.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Kill him .

Now you’re talking like Killary.

Fight fire with fire . As many as you can send down range :)

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.