Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

https://itsgoingdown.org/f17-tucson-strike-verb/

This site is a bit f#cked up…. Damn.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Excellent.
    Now we know where they are, when, and their targets.
    This should be fun.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Lets kill some commies !!!!!! geared up and waiting for the signal ! See , they dont plan on return violence , serious **** violence . They may be in for a rude surprise , all the cops have to do is look the other way .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is just one little group as it were. I read another blog where the author was openly calling for revolution. I suspect most major cities have similar groups planning to incite riots.

I would definitely try to stay out of the fray and let it come to me.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Let it come to you?

Better to have the field of battle elsewhere.
    So your stuff and people stay safe.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Really WB? You’re going to travel to some city to have a battle? Your in the middle of no where to start with, no one’s coming to where you are.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Strike …. And starve. Incoherent but fun. They been smoking again? This must be the fourth turning. The anarchists come out, then the world as we know it falls apart. Everyone wakes up a shade of brown. Ban whites ban money ban capitalism ban government ban oil ban tv ban cities ban things. Just get back to being lizards sunning on rocks. The universe was never really like this but they can dream. Lol

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The commies hate the country , and want to destroy it . Like all commies starting out , they dont understand that THEY will not be in charge of the ‘ change ‘ , all the liberties that they enjoy that enables them to start trouble , will be gone if they succeed . Why ? because the people who get to run things under communism , are the people who are the biggest and most bloodthirsty ,brutal , ruthless thugs . Thats who becomes in charge . They are just too stupid to see that . On the opposite end , there is this guy .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Really WB? You’re going to travel to some city to have a battle? Your in the middle of no where to start with, no one’s coming to where you are.

Nope, they ain’t coming here, gotta love it.

But back when I lived in a major metropolitan area, that would be different.

They’re organizing and gathering in one area, take the fight to them. Before they get to you.
    Typical guerrilla tactics, don’t have the fight in your back yard.

Back when I lived in a Denver suburb, this would have meant going downtown and taking the fight to them.

Nowadays, they want to start something in SLC and decide to come my way, there’s plenty of places to stop them on the way. Canyons = really big hallways. I.e. big fatal funnels.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

My point exactly. Plus then their the aggressor I’m defending my self.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

LOL! “F17″ huh? As in last Friday, 17 February. So where are all the headlines about last Friday’s chaos, and violence, and rebellion, and fists in the oppressors’ faces, etc., etc., etc.? I see more headlines about all the people that were fired for leaving their employers without workers last Thursday (“Th16″ ?). Seems like the mood may be a-changin’ with a new sheriff in town, and political correctness has been suspended for a time – it’s OK to push back!

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This picture was taken in N. Philly. Take it for what ever you believe it’s worth.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Seems to me that the left believes they’re the revolution, and that they don’t yet comprehend that they’re the target of the revolution that has built steam for the past couple of years. It’s unfolding now right in their laps. What they think is a revolution is really just the rantings and ravings of four-year-old mentality would-be dictators themselves. But because they’re housed in adult bodies with fully (though faultily-formed) brains, their tantrums can and should still be expected to be dangerous. In adults, it’s called mental illness, and if there are any non-leftist sociologists in existence, they should be having a field day analyzing what’s going on in society.

The losing side could yet destroy everything based on the philosophy that if they can’t have it their way, they’ll literally destroy it all. But isn’t that what their mentors, Karl & Friedrich, taught them in their final 8 sentences – forcibly destroy the social and political order? (And of course that was followed up in more modern terms by Cloward and Piven.)

It’s hap’nin’ people! Continue to prepare. It’s been said, “If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear.” As Selco said in his email one week ago (14 February), “The year is well underway folks. Make sure you are all making the most of the time you have…!” If you haven’t seen the article associated with that email yet, make sure you do – soon:

http://shtfschool.com/basic-survival/where-to-start/

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Definitely time to prepare.

Was just speaking with a gent who is certainly much less computer savvy than most here, but who knows the underbelly well.
    LA, Vegas, Texas, he’s been in and around each in the last couple weeks. And he’s been seeing things that have him concerned.
    The criminal class, something is up.

Nothing organized, but a tension, a vibe from them has him more concerned than usual. They are more brash, the de-policing has them feeling their oats. 8 years of Zero has them feeling entitled to the world. And now they see that changing, and they will fight it.

His opinion, something will happen before the mid term election. Something big, with a foreign hand. (Soros?)

He and his crew are pulling out the stops.
    Same with some former LE contacts.

Something is in the wind gentlemen (and ladies), and it will likely be a serious fight.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Well … For one as “The Trump Wall” is being built I’m sure the anger is going to be very hot. Riots and attacks. Who will or want to work in a war zone. It will need protection like Israeli armored bulldozers. The liberal activists are prepping the minority’s and women to swarm the government. Their kind of politics is all emotion. They know President Trump was elected by reasonable people but the Resistence is going to intimidate anybody who stands in their way.. To hell with reason, just burn it down. Act don’t think. No wall no bans no country. No more USA, only liberals or nothing. Libs will look back to the glory days of taking out Nixon and try to set up a Trump political assassination. For criminals a perfect opportunity to take advantage of the weak and unarmed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.