Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Precious_Roy
    Precious_Roy
    Survivalist
    member2

I’ve recently come across a website with some English translations of the visions/prophecies of Siener van Rensburg. One in particular that stood out to me was him saying that South Africa would be a safe haven for Christians. That seems unlikely as long as the current government is in place. I would like to hear from the South African members here how they feel about these prophecies(all of them) and what the consensus is(if there is one) if it sheds light on the future in your opinion. Some of what I read said seemed to imply or was interpreted as he saw whites ruling SA again. I am in the US and his predictions for us are nothing nice, but at least I’m not in the UK. Thank you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siener_van_Rensburg

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I’m not South African but it doesn’t seem that SA is safe for anyone, and it is getting less safe every day.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

One of the other forums I hit is mainly expat Saffers and Rhodies.
    Lets just say that none of them are holding their breath over these prophecies.

Profile photo of Precious_Roy
    Precious_Roy
    Survivalist
    member2

Whirl: Ask them if they want to come to the US and fight commies one more time. From what I’m learning about the bush war(that I NEVER heard about in the United States) they beat the snot out of them with one hand tied behind their back(sanctions). The communists had to take over politically. Apartheid notwithstanding, how is the spread of communism in anyone’s best interest? Surely the west knew what was going on.

One reason I bring up this prophecy is because I would really like to know what/where the closest thing to a “safe haven” would be worldwide(and if any South Africans take him seriously after all these years). Perhaps there isn’t one since the idea is to globalize the new system. If the United States becomes a conflict zone of literally biblical proportions in all honesty the chances of my family as is making it through without divine intervention are slim to none.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Your last comment fits us all I dare say.

Some are here, some in Australia, some Britain, some Canada, the diaspora happened. A general consensus is that you can’t go back. The world is a different place.

And most are middle aged or worse.
    The Rhodies are in their 50’s or above, the Saffers their mid-40s.
    They fought a battle they weren’t allowed to win, fairly certain they don’t want to do it again.

The US gets that bad, we can learn from their successes and mistakes.
    But frankly, if it gets that bad here, one can only imagine what other places will be like. Rivers running like blood comes to mind.

The Saffers couldn’t win, not after the fall of Rhodesia.
    Outnumbered, hands tied politically, forced to give in to “one man, one vote”.
    There is no way they could survive as such.

Ourselves, the commies have infiltrated all levels of .gov.
    The minute we stopped fighting them, we lost.
    And that was before I was born.
    Our options are few, if any.
    But until we make a collective stand, it is a lost cause,

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Precious_Roy, I doubt anyplace in the world can be considered safe come WWIII or a global collapse. Some places will be safer than others however. The key variables in my opinion are the extent to which an area can feed itself, has ample water supplies, the ability to stay warm in cold climates, distance from major population centers, and the underlying culture of the region.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

A former talk radio host by the name of Ken Hamblin (who I dearly miss), once wrote a book, “Pick a Better Country.” I can’t get that title out of my mind, simply because I can’t find one (a better country). Now be certain that you understand I’m not holding the U.S. out as a great beacon of freedom and light. Those days are long gone, and I don’t believe the electorate is smart enough or educated enough to ever recover what we’ve lost. The minority of us, in my opinion, are just plain stupid if we expect to mount a successful rebellion and takeover – the support of many would simply not be there, and we would lose (badly). But still, as flawed as this country is, I can still cross the street or even move between states without showing my “papers.” And I can still own the means to protect myself (for the time being, anyway). In few other places could I do both of those, and in so many places I could do neither.

So for me, it is really a matter of choosing the place that has not as badly deteriorated as all the rest, and I can’t find anything better than the U.S. (and that’s not saying much at all). Like the few middle Americans that didn’t vote for the man, but who Obama loudly derided, I’ll cling to my guns and my religion as long as I am able to, and then I’ll die (thank you Patrick Henry).

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I agree with GS that I can’t think of any place else in the world where I think I’d be better off. Culturally I’d be very comfortable living in the Canadian Maritimes but at a minimum I’d have to give up my 2nd Amendment rights to do so. Many mistakes have been made politically, economically, and socially over the past few decades and I agree we’re past the point of putting the genie back in the bottle but I have been able to do pretty much anything I have wanted to do my entire adult life….where to go to school & what to study, where to live & work, where and how to vacation or do travel of any kind, how to spend or save my money, how to raise my kids, to vote, run for office myself, and express myself freely at Town Meeting, to join organizations of my choosing, read what I choose to read, and so forth. In the places I’ve lived for the past 40 years crime has been low to non-existent and I’ve never felt unsafe. Has govt. gotten overbearing and screwed up everything it’s touched? Is govt. working in the interests of the elite rather than the general populous? Yes and yes, but we are hardly living in Nazi Germany as I hear many say. Will we reach the point that all those freedoms I noted start to get taken away? Maybe, but those we elect going forward will be the ones who take those actions, and so it does matter who we elect.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.