Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

More and more women are carrying a gun and they need ways on how to safely conceal guns.This is a great article on this new fashion going on.

http://fox59.com/2015/03/07/firearms-fashion-show-highlights-importance-of-gun-safety/

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

“Models walked the runway, showing off trendy ways to carry a gun.” Now that is probably the only fashion show I will ever attend in my life. That is such a cool idea.Wonder if Tweva will attend such an event?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I would try my best to have my wife go to one, for sure. I am trying hard to get her to the range but she is not interested. She it not anti gun just no interest in shooting or the hobby of them. I hope to get her to try one time. Start her with a .22lr and with time to the 9mm.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I am really happy to see these types of events. Women have been too far removed from firearms and self defense. Having specific products designed for women, by women, to make concealed carry easier and more mainstream only helps the entire gun toting population. Great idea and I wish there were many, many more of these events with 1000x the positive news coverage.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

“Models walked the runway, showing off trendy ways to carry a gun.” Now that is probably the only fashion show I will ever attend in my life. That is such a cool idea.Wonder if Tweva will attend such an event?

She’s running it.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Old Irish saying ” Why be subtle when you throw a brick ? ” lol

And whats up with the pic downloader ? doesnt work .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.