Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mike Lewis, who serves as sheriff of Wicomico County, Md says he predicts a large-scale rebellion if ordered to disarm the citizens and that he will not do it. Great video.

http://conservativevideos.com/sheriff-warns-obama-admin-attempt-disarm-citizens-lead-civil-war/

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

He is prolly a member of CSPOA.org My state Association is signed up, but not my county so far.
    But I’m told our Sheriff is pro-2A

This is what it is all about! Sheriff is the ONLY constitutional “police office” listed in our founding documents.

:D

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Try Again w/link

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

or Not!

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

http://cspoa.org/

if anyone is interested

Link Format is NOT Working! lol Obviously

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Wicomico county is on the Eastern Shore of Md. Probably 95% of the population are down to earth patriotic red necks

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

1861 = ” I’m gunna kill me a yankee !!!!! ”
    2014= ” I’m gunna kill me a liberal !!!!!!!!! ”
    Either way , Jefferson was right .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

undeRGRond, Great list, looks like the Florida Sheriffs are on supporting the 2nd Amendment.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Tolik, I suggest switching from the Confederate Civil War terminology to Revolutionary War Patriot terms. The Confederates didn’t fare so well in the 1860’s.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Doesnt mean that the boys in grey were not correct , I had 24 documented relatives that fought for the Confederacy , and several for the revolution as well , I can see this country breaking up into at least 4 independent nations , I dont think that once it begins , that the people will want to go back to the way it was , but rather retain their rights and have their own nation built more on their own beliefs and values , we are two polarized to be only one nation when all is said and done . So the Confederate refs do indeed apply .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Tolik, what I am trying to say, perhaps ineloquently, is that the Civil War represents govt vs govt whereas the Revolutionary War represents the people vs the govt. TX is not going to fight NY in a future uprising but an uprising of the people vs the federal govt. is a possibility. If there were a general collapse and the federal govt. ceased to exist in any practical form, then yes I could see the country breaking up in some fashion. For me personally, I’d just as soon VT, NH, & ME form a new country with the Canadian Maritimes (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island), plus Newfoundland & Labrador.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I do think there will be a breakup of the nation. Will it be two, thre or four independent nations I am not sure.

There maybe a war to get there. MountainerBiker maybe right on one part that it will have a name of it’s own which we do not know now. I thing I know is the South will be a nation. Texas, Georgia, Arizona, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, and I hope Florida will be one nation. Maybe left out two or three more.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.