Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Retired Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack is the founder of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association is doing a lot on the county level. He is doing good work reminding the other Sheriffs of the law of the land, the U.S.Constitution. Great man, we need more like him.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/19000-sheriff-mack-we-re-taking-back-america-one-county-at-a-time

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I wonder if there are any “Constitutional Sheriffs” in New England. I’ve not heard of any.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I have not found anywhere online were there is a list of them. I really think that there are more then what you or I think. They maybe staying under the radar. I know I would if I where a Sheriff.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

No matter what else, Sheriff is a political position.

Constitutional supporter or not, your public doesn’t like you, you’re gonna lose your job. It is that simple.

Back east, I would be very careful what I said.
    Especially with the current administration.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Its pretty crazy that people have to fear their own government these days. People become more and more like helpless sheep while the illusion of freedom still exists for many. I believe the change that is needed can’t happen in the current system and thats already all I say… so while I think such efforts are great and needed too many people who even oppose that their rights get taken away are just armchair heroes who dont do anything.

But to a certain degress I understand them. I also see it as more or less pointless to fight the system because I dont see much potential in most fellow humans who are completely unaware (and like to stay that way) about whats going on. So the logical consequence for me is that I get out of the system as good as possible and try to live a self sufficient life as peaceful and quiet as possible. We ll see how long that lasts…

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Dealing with the US Government to me is like boxing George Foreman: There is no way I could win and more than likely I would be turned into a mud hole! The trick is to “float like a butterfly.” Bend, move left or right just don’t present a target.
    Robin

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Robin, interesting way you put it, like it! More of us need to do what you say.

Profile photo of Rick
    Rick
    Survivalist
    member1

Whirlibird, True that sheriff is a political position, unfortunately we also have police chiefs that are not. They have a tendency to “serve” at the will and whim of the town council/mayor. I wonder what the ratio of sheriff to chief is in the country and then how that breaks up between the sheriff’s departments and the city police? A lot of the more rural areas have both but not the big cities. Have to do some more research.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.