Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well this is what happens when O lets everyone into this country. I am for only legal immigration.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I agree, nothing but respect for those who jump through all the hoops properly

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

This whole thing just drives me nuts. OHHH the poor little children. They try and make it sound like it is a bunch of 4 yr olds crossing the border. Sure there are some little ones being brought across, but what about all the teens coming across, what about the young gang members and more than likely young terrorists that are coming. Interesting how the sheriffs relationship only comes out when he runs for office. I see CNN is quick to bring it up but never really says whether the accusations were acknowledged or denied. They just say he was exonerated of any wrong doing. Don’t vilify the children. Villain=Criminal. Criminal=law breaker. They broke the law when they crossed the border. UUGGGHHH. Ok going to take a breath and a walk. lol

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76 this is all planned out, they do this all the time. They are not even showing the children, why? Because of what you are saying Matt76, there are gangs and criminal in the groups.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Immigration laws forbids the taking of pics of kids is the basic reason you aren’t seeing pics.

But the BP did say that there were at least 16 MS13 members in custody with these children.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I don’t fault them for wanting to come to the US but they are more than just a drain on the economy, They are not fully assimilating. We have enough problems without remaking our society into the failed culture of Central America and Mexico.

Profile photo of legatelanius
    legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

Wazzup! New here.

Just throw in my two cents:

As a believer in liberty and critic of laws, I believe in open borders. However I think we should cancel all welfare. No handouts.

As for the gang members, if they try anything, shoot em. Rally the militia!

Profile photo of Tsar Alexander
    Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

I think this is another illustration of America slowly inching to a race war. You will have the “big 3″ in most areas:

Whites, coupled with extremist organizations, sheriffs, militiamen, ethnic organized crime (Russian mafia, Italian mob, etc) all melding together into a single new power structure.

Blacks, and their local politicians and organized crime.

Latinos, and their attending social structures.

This is not to mention even more complex local dynamics involving groups like Arabs, Asians, and Native Americans, to name a few.

Somewhere in this stew of upcoming violence will be the federal government. It will likely fail miserably in keeping order, as the “rainbow coalition” of the left is a house divided against itself.

Out goes the idea of “the state,” and in comes the idea of city states, confederations, mafia’s, militia’s, and communes.

This stuff is like a vortex, and initially “moderate” people of all persuasions will eventually be forced by circumstance to adopt extremist positions. It will be a sad day in America.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tsar Alexander,

I have pointed out this before that you are wrong on the Latinos! Are you talking about Mexicans? I live in Miami and I can tell you for a fact that there is no group of Latinos that get along. Cubans do not get along with Mexicans and many of the South Americans do not get along with each other, for example Argentinians do not like Brazilians and the Brazilians do not like the Argentinians too! Colombians some get along with Cubans but they do not like some of the South Americans.

And almost all South Americans do not like the Mexicans so as you can see it is not that simple.

Also the Latins that have had Communism in there countries have a problem with the ones that are left wing voters, for example Cubans, Venezuelans, Colombians and Nicaraguans get along since they understand what it is like for there countries to have communism. Now the Brazilians, Argentinians and Bolivians are very left wing. We do not get along with the left wingers at all.

So there is a problem were there maybe a war between Latins. Tsar Alexander I think that you maybe wrong on the whites too! There are many left wing Dem white and then there are the white southern right wing groups. So it is about the same as the Latins with two groups that do not like each other.

I think that this is something that you need to tell others in your state or where you live, explain to them the two sides to the Latins. I know that my all American friends here see it very clearly since they live here. I personally only trust only my Red Neck brothers and my Cuban friends here with my life. When I was in high school my Red Neck friends would help me with everything like if they were my brothers. Many are all over the country now and still Facebook me. Many have moved to Texas and Arizona. They are always telling me to move there.

So what I am tell you and everyone here is that the Latin thing is complicated. Do not group us together because it is an insult.

Profile photo of Tsar Alexander
    Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Tsar Alexander,

I have pointed out this before that you are wrong on the Latinos! Are you talking about Mexicans? I live in Miami and I can tell you for a fact that there is no group of Latinos that get along. Cubans do not get along with Mexicans and many of the South Americans do not get along with each other, for example Argentinians do not like Brazilians and the Brazilians do not like the Argentinians too! Colombians some get along with Cubans but they do not like some of the South Americans.

And almost all South Americans do not like the Mexicans so as you can see it is not that simple.

Also the Latins that have had Communism in there countries have a problem with the ones that are left wing voters, for example Cubans, Venezuelans, Colombians and Nicaraguans get along since they understand what it is like for there countries to have communism. Now the Brazilians, Argentinians and Bolivians are very left wing. We do not get along with the left wingers at all.

So there is a problem were there maybe a war between Latins. Tsar Alexander I think that you maybe wrong on the whites too! There are many left wing Dem white and then there are the white southern right wing groups. So it is about the same as the Latins with two groups that do not like each other.

I think that this is something that you need to tell others in your state or where you live, explain to them the two sides to the Latins. I know that my all American friends here see it very clearly since they live here. I personally only trust only my Red Neck brothers and my Cuban friends here with my life. When I was in high school my Red Neck friends would help me with everything like if they were my brothers. Many are all over the country now and still Facebook me. Many have moved to Texas and Arizona. They are always telling me to move there.

So what I am tell you and everyone here is that the Latin thing is complicated. Do not group us together because it is an insult.

Fair enough on the Latino part. I will keep that in mind for the future. Though I did state the “Big 3″ groups; I had no doubt in Areas where the Latino community is made up of multiple nations, there will be a whole sublayer of tension there as well.

As for the white people part, well, the governor of Maryland was all for immigration and amnesty until the moment the immigrants started hitting *his* state, and now all of a sudden he is opposed (at least to immigrants to his state). Granted I think there are a few hardcore liberals really dumb enough to run into the bayonets when the time comes, I think most people will get the message when the bullets start flying, and the federal system collapses.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Matt,

Back when I carried a badge, I ran across illegals with Colorado ID numbers, state issued, all the time.

To get state assistance they had to have an ID number and they’d try and use that as a license number.

And yes, they were given an ebt card for food, etc.

There are many reasons I don’t like illegals, this is just one.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

The bad thing about all of this is one day(probably sooner than later) someone is going to make an off comment while standing in line behind one of these groups. A fight will ensue and someone will be hurt badly or killed. Both sides will scream for justice and the race war will begin. It would not surprise me to start seeing protestors standing in front of stores or in parking lots doing their best to turn these people back. Time to put on the knee pads and spend a lot of time praying or this is going to get ugly fast.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tsar Alexander, We have to be on the look out for the ones that turn from being liberals all there life and become right wing when the bullets fly. They will turn back again to liberals the minute thing get back to normal. We need to clear house brother.

We Cubans always say a good Communist is a dead Communist.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.