Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Well………………….thats what equality means , with equality come responsibilities and obligations . Not all of them good , I’m in favor of it , time feminists learn the downside to wanting to be men .

Profile photo of Corvus
    Corvus
    Survivalist
    member4

I don’t really feel “safe” with female police officers and Marines. OK it’s going to taker time, just look at the average American female age 18-25 REALLY not ready to trust them in men’s roles.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

They’ll probably “adjust” the rules to the extent that even the feminized “men” being turned out by the public schools these days, won’t want to join. But “transsexuals” will, and they’ll be welcomed. This regime wants to “fundamentally transform” everything about this nation, especially anything that had worked in the past.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I don’t really feel “safe” with female police officers and Marines. OK it’s going to taker time, just look at the average American female age 18-25 REALLY not ready to trust them in men’s roles.

There are some very fit smart capable young women out there that I’d trust and more than a few young men I wouldn’t. It all comes down to the person. I have a brilliant 22 year old niece who turned down a free ride to Auburn University to go to the local Community College instead on account she wanted to be a Sheriff’s Deputy just like her Dad. She is mature beyond her years, an old soul in a young body. She is a volunteer Fire Fighter and an EMT too.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Well………………….thats what equality means , with equality come responsibilities and obligations . Not all of them good , I’m in favor of it , time feminists learn the downside to wanting to be men .

Yep, with rights come responsibilities.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

True Activist and Army officials can say what they want to say, but it doesn’t create fact. Currently, the law does not allow women to be drafted (or therefore to be required to sign up for Selective Service). There would seem to be two ways to settle this: a court case (one has been filed to require drafting of women), or a change in the law. Here’s what it currently says:

https://www.sss.gov/Registration-Info/Who-Registration

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Im not ready to trust todays ‘men’ in a mans role . just sayin

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

They’ll probably “adjust” the rules to the extent that even the feminized “men” being turned out by the public schools these days, won’t want to join. But “transsexuals” will, and they’ll be welcomed. This regime wants to “fundamentally transform” everything about this nation, especially anything that had worked in the past.

True , but look at it this way , its also an opportunity to kill off some of the undesirable elements via the battlefield , for every metro and tranny you off , saves a normal kid , instead of the other way around .

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

True Activist and Army officials can say what they want to say, but it doesn’t create fact. Currently, the law does not allow women to be drafted (or therefore to be required to sign up for Selective Service). There would seem to be two ways to settle this: a court case (one has been filed to require drafting of women), or a change in the law. Here’s what it currently says:

https://www.sss.gov/Registration-Info/Who-Registration

Probably irrelevant , as if they dared to start a draft , todays youth would raise hell all over the nation , and considering this countries military loosing streak , I dont blame them . That may actually be one catalyst for a revolution . One of the biggest reasons the govment gets away with all the BS conflicts , is because its an all volunteer military .

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Im not ready to trust todays ‘men’ in a mans role . just sayin

Today’s Army at least, consists of some of the same quality of men you’d have found in the 1940s. That patriotic, decent, motivated individual will always be around (though in dwindling numbers, sadly). But then there is a very large percentage that sign up solely because they couldn’t make it on the outside (i.e. couldn’t find a decent job to support their wives/girlfriends and their kids). They’re taking certain categories of convicted felons, looking the other way on prior drug use, not doing mental health background checks, etc., just to keep the ever-dwindling head count up to required levels. And it’s known that at least a small percentage (it doesn’t take many) are coming in from the gangs to get the “education” in weapons and tactics. Don’t forget the increasing number (it appears) of non-citizens that are joining from countries all over the world – including a regular stream of Chinese – in order to gain citizenship at graduation from basic training.

Yes, they’re cutting troops, and at least some of the ones being cut NEED to go. But mid-level NCOs and officers are being pushed out the door left and right (the poor performers, even along with some spectacular people), and many more are fed up and getting out on their own. But despite lower numbers coming into basic training, they’re still having to take the “welfare” cases (those that came in only for the steady income, medical benefits, and/or the college education).

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Thats just the military , you throw in all manor of LE , there is a severe problem . The military is only scratching the surface . Interesting thing , my grandmother once said ” Things were better when women were not allowed to drive , vote , or hold public office ” lol . Surprising considering her background .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

There are some very fit smart capable young women out there that I’d trust and more than a few young men I wouldn’t. It all comes down to the person. I have a brilliant 22 year old niece who turned down a free ride to Auburn University to go to the local Community College instead on account she wanted to be a Sheriff’s Deputy just like her Dad. She is mature beyond her years, an old soul in a young body. She is a volunteer Fire Fighter and an EMT too.

Excellent!!! Sounds like a lady I’d be proud to have backing me up, were I still packing tin.

I worked with several Ladies, and I do call them Ladies, who were excellent LEO’s.
    More than once I backed their plays, and they backed mine.
    One time we went into a bar fight, one Deputy got into it with a 6’4″ drunk who took a chair after her.
    And just like watching Pete Rose, she swung for the stands and drug his unconscious butt out by the heels on her own.
    Did I mention she literally weighed half of what he did?

Front line troops? Not my choice, but I’d prefer they weren’t there.
    Too distracting as so many suddenly want to put on their shiny macho armor to either impress or defend said female and get stupid or killed.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

True , but look at it this way , its also an opportunity to kill off some of the undesirable elements via the battlefield , for every metro and tranny you off , saves a normal kid , instead of the other way around .

You really just said that?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Whirlibird Whirlibird.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Whirlibird Whirlibird.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Whirlibird I have to admit it had me wondering just who was supposed to be doing the “offing.”

Tolik, I think one big problem is likely to be that all the confusion and strife caused by mixing genders in training and in combat, degrades the group cameraderie and unity of purpose, and will lead to unnecessary casualties of all genders, possibly to defeat.

Cry, "Treason!"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.