Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

My son just got off the phone with a friend of his that works at a sign manufacturer. They make road and warning signs for both the state and government. Things they do are stop, road, direction, airport, etc. They just in an order for several thousand “Martial Law” signs. WTF?

This is not one of those Alex Jones things. The kid brings home all sorts of sign sheet metal and messed up signs all the time and is not one to make crap up.

All I can say is, “Wow.”

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Can they take a few pictures without being fired or breaking some laws? A picture of the job order and a few signs for verification would seal the fate of this administration.This would be a major event and should be made known.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

DAMN. You’re not pulling our leg are you??

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I suppose I never considered that any kind of martial law declaration would need that kind of durable sign. Strikes me as odd. And in a such a small quantity too would indicate a limited geographic area use. What exactly the signs say could be a big clue. For example “Entering Martial Law Zone” would support a limited geographic area zone perhaps for use after say a major New Madrid Earthquake where the region goes under military rule for the recovery period. it would be nice to know more.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Anticipating the need to declare martial law by any governmental body should bring your attention to a new level. The link below has information when martial law has been declared in the past.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/martial_law.aspx

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

DAMN. You’re not pulling our leg are you??

No…. I am not kidding, pulling your leg, or making crap up. Most of the “conspiracy theory” crap, Alex Jones type crap, etc., are things that I take as more entertainment than anything else. Even though there is the occasional gem on Newmax or Infowars, I don’t buy into much of that type fear mongering. This, however, was one thing that I thought was completely pathetic on the part of our government to contract large orders of “Martial Law” signs.

Again, just to clarify, the kid that is going to be working on this order is not someone that could ever be thought of as political or have an agenda. He was talking to my son and laughing that he should make a couple extras to bring home. He then asked my son if he wanted a couple if he could get the ok to make a few extra to take. My son played it off and said, “sure” but came running to me and put his phone on speaker while he probed for as much information as he could get out of the kid.

Only answers the kid would give: Several thousand signs that say “Martial Law.” The contract is a federal one so he gets a higher pay rate while making these signs. He has not seen which department ordered them. The order just had the codes and purchase number that they use for federally contracted orders and he signed the paperwork he has to sign for the higher, federal contract wage.

The kid has been trying to get my son to work over at this company for a while so he had to call and brag about “how cool this order was” when it came in. I will see if my son can get him to take some pictures of the signs.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The only place they could actually use martial law signs would be Washington, D.C. It would make sense in a financial crash. Hundreds of thousands of federal worker mosquitos unemployed. They live so high off the hog they have no idea what the underbelly is like. With automated production it could only take a week to make up a small order of ten thousand. One for each government agency. Do it Mr. O. Watch the country crumble on live tv … 6/21. It’s going to be hot on the east and west coasts this summer.

Not a prediction, just a guess. Hot in Texas, hot on the east coast. Baking in Cali. Sweltering in Potomac swamp country.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Marshal Law – ” The Marshals dead ! We’re the law ! “

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.