Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think and hope that the courts will take more the six months so that Nov comes and Harry Reid power will be no more. But I do think LionofLiberty is right if it doesn’t start here it will start some were else.

LionofLiberty
    LionofLiberty
    Survivalist
    member1

Whiribird,
    This is exactly what is at hand. Harry Reid and his son are in bed with the Chinese and won’t tolerate their plans being spoiled because of a person’s constitutionally protected rights. No it’s about money and only money. Turtles, grazing fees, all subterfuge for a land grab to make the Reids’ rich. What I’m really amazed by is the fat that such a show of force by the people was unreported except by Fox.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Thanks everyone and especially @LionofLiberty

Im not an American but I know what it means to stand up and fight for what you believe in. I hope after whatever collapse or mess happens in the coming years people like all of you here are still around to build up your country and this time with ways to prevent corruption and greed to screw up things.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay, There will always be corruption as long as man is in control of government but I hope we will have a government that will be for the people and for the Constitution. This will bring back more freedoms.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Even Fox news is being cautious with bundy, not to throw gasoline on open flames as it were.

In so many ways, this country is a tinderbox the likes of which hadn’t been seen in many a year.

Its a tough call regardless of which side you’re on.
    So many are calling for change without understanding the big picture. We shall see what happens.

Me, I’m keeping my powder dry and touching up the edges on my knives. Better safe than sorry.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I agree Freedom, it is probably just wishful thinking. I think the gap between rich and poor has the biggest potential to cause armed conflicts in western countries.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, I am also seeing the same thing on Fox news, thing are very hot and they know this can start something very big that can’t be stopped that easy if it starts.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I was passing by and picked up a snippet of news , they are calling him out on the carpet for his remarks about domestic terrorists …….I think if this gets more negative press , he will regret the statement ……better yet , be punished in the election .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, Yes and it may put him were if he did anything about it it would point to him.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Jay: I agree Freedom, it is probably just wishful thinking. I think the gap between rich and poor has the biggest potential to cause armed conflicts in western countries.

Jay, our “poor” are not that impoverished in America. I spend a lot of time in the Third World and have seen true poverty. My husband and I are well below the poverty line in America, and we have more than most in the world.

I think the gap is between those who want total control (in power) and those who want their freedom as individuals.

The US Constitution was meant to protect those God-given rights and freedoms. The govt did NOT give them to us. It was instituted to protect them. Not erode them away, which has happened in the guise of “protecting” us “for our own good.” One can barely start a new business here, too many choking regulations and taxes.

I know rich people who are generous; I know some who claim to be concerned with “the working man” and “the environment” who are total narcissists and power hungry wolves. Some corporations are not evil; they provide jobs and opportunities for those who are willing to actually work.

I only hope that America pulls together for this next election. But, my hopes are dim… Too many are receiving some benefit or other from the powers that be, and are unwilling to sacrifice their “lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor” for freedom for their grandchildren. The birth of America was a huge and noble experiment brought about by men of integrity and intelligence, having gleaned their wisdom from intensive study of history.

Most Americans today know more about video games and sports scores, than about history–or what our govt is doing. They are anesthetized into passiveness and immobility. Cannot think analytically. That is why we are in the situation we are in, and barely waking up to action.

I am for individual responsibility, and helping each other if things are difficult. Not being “saved” by the ponderous and corrupt govt. End of rant ;)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.