Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6
    wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

I agree to being armed at all times. My husband is disabled and I am now 73 (and not as strong or fast as I used to be) so I carry almost everywhere. It is illegal to carry in a bank or post office, but I look around before I enter unarmed.

Now that this violence has occurred, the blame is being put on legal gun owners and our rights are being attacked AGAIN. We had nothing to do with this. If one of us had been there, as you said, the carnage would have been minimal, perhaps two or three before the perpetrator was silenced. But no one is listening to reason. “Guns are evil”…not the person responsible for using them in an evil way. No one wants to be politically incorrect and admit this is another ISIS related terror attack.

I refuse to be disarmed. My great-grandparents on one side were Christians in Turkey during WWI, and their people suffered jihad by the millions. Fortunately, my great-grandparents were ‘spared’ decapitation and merely marched out into the mountain wilderness in their 60s to die. My g-grandmother contracted pneumonia from exposure and hunger but survived because her husband heated rocks and placed them around her body until she recovered enough to make it to a friendly family. The Jewish people suffered the same in WWII. First, they were DISARMED…yes, for the public safety, only the govt could have guns so they could ‘protect’ their people. We all know how this turned out…just read history for the past several millennia.

Governments are interested in total power. Their ‘concern’ for their people lasts as long as they need to secure this power. Then the sheep are slaughtered….

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by wildartist wildartist.
    wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Do I ‘hate’ groups of people? No. But I do learn to be aware of repeated/predictable actions and obvious goals. (Like conquering the world…this is not the first time a group has tried, and with cruelty and violence, partially succeeded when those who were invaded were too soft to effectively resist.)

I think too many people cannot understand worldviews that are totally different from their own. Those who have grown up in peace and affluence cannot comprehend what true hatred and mob mentality does. Nor can they comprehend what hunger and fear can do when things go ‘south’ with the failure of an economy, e.g. Venezuela at the moment…Paris during the siege when upperclass people took their pet dogs to the butcher just to survive for one more meal…

I did not believe the world, or the US, would be at this juncture a few years ago. But here it is, at the tipping point. And I see no solution. God help us. Literally.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

By way of deception thou shall do war.

Seems like a handy rule to use in war and peace. In the case of the Orlando pulse massacre the authorities are only going to release redacted versions of Mateens phone calls to 911. It’s obvious there are things they don’t want us to know about these very important phone calls. In the interests of national security …. of course. What history reveals is governments lie to people, not some of the time or even a lot of the time. It’s ALL the time. In the u.s. Our news massage is total. They judge what they want us to hear and then tell us. If they make an 8 minute mistake in a press conference and then erase it that’s really unfortunate. Oops told the truth, sorry about that. No we can’t identify who did it. So whatever you think is the real story? Forget it. How does that help survival planning. It doesn’t. When rule by emergency is declared you might as well turn off the radio and tv and throw them away. Even the net if it’s still up will be suspect. Back to the basics, get food water & sleep. But we the People have to have a credible source of info. So far on Orlando, we don’t have any. When the country decides to accept media theories and blame guns. We’re in a state of anarchy. All they want us to know is some wacko committed a mass kill and were at war. There is definitely more to it than that. It’s not over.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Sounds very Soviet doesnt it . When the Soviets went into Afghanistan , they told the people that they were there to act as police , and build schools , hospitals , etc. etc. . That worked for a while ……………until combat veterans started coming home and telling what was really going on . Less and less people are believing what is told to them these days . Even liberals are starting to question it ……………not fast enough , but we are seeing it .

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I am with wildartist on avoiding places where I can’t carry and if I have to go into such a place I am as careful as possible. I have even been known to forget that I have my NAA .22 mag in my pocket in banks… Shhhh…..

There is not a single business with a “No Firearms” sticker in the window that I have to enter that I leave my pistol in the car for. Movies – pistol… Restaurants – pistol… Doctor’s office – small NAA pistol…. The lives of my family and I are much more important that the hassle of being asked to leave. That is all they can do at a business anyway where I live. Screw these guys for telling me “no.”

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

All they want us to know is some wacko committed a mass kill and were at war.

All they want everyone to “know” is that we antisocial troglodytes who perversely persist in defending our rights are the ones really responsible for what Mateen did in Orlando — never mind how. It’s an extension of the Rahm Emmanuel doctrine to never let a good crisis go to waste. With a little applied creativity, and a presstitute system willing to go all in for any propaganda play the regime can invent, they could “encourage” the occurrence of needed crises, then exploit them for fun, profit, and the spread of sharia.

The headquarters of the Caliphate isn’t Raqqa — it’s Washington, D.C., though the Raqqafellers are running it.

Cry, "Treason!"

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

I agree, we ARE at war now. And just as Selco related in his initial postings on his experiences in Bosnia, the government is still telling us: “All is fine. We have it under control. Or will as soon as we disarm all these right-wing terrorist conservatives…”

And leave the way open for Islam to take over. I feel as if I am living a surreal nightmare. What happened to the US of A??? All its people are zombies glued to narcotic cell phones and not cognizant of reality around them. Meanwhile TPTB are raping the country…and they don’t even know it.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Wildartist, you’ve nailed it. “TPTB are raping the country,” and the victims are so distracted, they don’t realize it. TPTB evidently hope and expect the caliphate to eventually be their planetary enforcers, since all the Euro-derived forms of control have eventually burned themselves out, or tried to overtake their financiers. Who knows what they’ll do when sharia blows up.

But sadly, sheeple, worldwide, can’t be bothered to learn. Heck, they can’t even be bothered to notice … which is why we’re here.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

A Coup d’Etat is in progress as the fascist libs attempt to take over the u.s. House-Senate by staging an illegal sit in to force votes against gun ownership. Speaker of the house Ryan has called it a publicity stunt but in reality it’s a power grab by libs who intentionally break the law and dare people to stop them.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    • This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

why doesn’t Ryan stop this?

Because he can’t. Under the constitution Joe Biden is the President of the Senate and the one who maintains order in the chamber. The house … All animals are equal except the pigs.

Constitution A1 S3 4. The Vice President of the United States shall be President of the Senate, but shall have no vote unless they are equally divided.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Non stop coverage by CNN. Nothing on FOX.

House dems hold sit-in to demand vote on guns.

So far 12 hours 33 minute an counting. No one seems to know when it will end.

NRA commercial earlier tonight was a nice refresher.

Senate democrats are bringing them provisions and sleeping bags.

Coordinated effort – protestors on house steps. Dems disrupting votes by republicans.

Loud yelling by republicans at democrat disrupters. Something about rule #4. Democrats smiling as they enjoy the chaos.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

I staged my own private anti-protest. Ordered an AR with Wylde chambering for both .223 and 5.56. Just cause they don’t want me to… Had SO much fun shooting LEO’s guns last Saturday at the range. I didn’t even cry or have a sore shoulder like some wimpy men I heard about, either…. ;)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Not bad for 73 years old. Larue OBR in .308. Last year we shot it at 500 yards. This year less but still fun.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Good for you wildartist! Way to go.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.