Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Selco, Jay. Thank you. I have purchased your course Selco and watched every video and read all you have written. I was thinking as I sat here keeping an elderly, ill, old family member company that you might be very surprised, maybe even overwhelmed by the response for this forum you have provided for people to speak to each other, share and yes release the anxiety built up by circumstance…not easy to find a like mind to discuss things with.

I know, today’s world, that it costs one or both of you not only time, but fees for the tech that makes it possible.

Personally, I would like to thank you both for the energy, time and costs it has taken to provided so many of us that (from the outside) may seem so different a way to connect, share and release some anxiety because they now will find at least someone (if even another country) they can ‘relate’ to.

If political talk can be left aside (which can create such needless diversion) and this budding community can concentrate on what unites us (dealing with the end result)…I feel it can be of such benefit. I wonder if you both are surprised at the response? How you are dealing? I, for one, have thought of you both…as I am sure others have.

I do not know either Jay or Selco…but I would encourage you to consider supporting their effort by purchasing the course as a show of support…(there is no donate button here on the site so I can’t suggest you have alternatives).

For me, as long as this forum sets asides the ‘politics’ and political ‘figures’ and concentrates on what and how to deal with the result and people remain as civil,welcoming and helpful as they are now, sharing their precious time to aid an ‘unseen’ other on this place, I am very happy to have a mutual place to participate.

As I sit with someone facing the end off a long. well-lived life I appreciate the opportunity to unexpecdtly communicate with so many others, around the world, that are of like mind. It helps, more than I can say,…I do not feel as alone. Humans after all, (I don’t personally think) are meant/designed to be lone wolves by choice.

Just a humble suggestion. I have felt better of the result of the result of this new venture of Selco’s. I thank all that have taken the time to ‘engage’ over the net with me. Personal, sincere thanks to you Selco and Jay. God speed to all.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Thank you for the support Tweva. We hope this forum and the site keeps heading in the direction it heads now and that is to be the place where the “real” survivalist crowd meets. Those who see survival as a wide discipline with many different areas to learn and those who understand that an open mind and flexibility of thinking is essential for survival (and that applies to all areas of life).

I think everyone can have a different religion, world view and support different political parties or ideologies as long as they are simply good people. Selco has learned how these kind of things can divide people to the point that they kill each other. I think this is a lesson everyone should keep in mind. Being tolerant starts with everyone of us and we are in this all together.

I hope people keep sharing their knowledge no matter how “little” it might seem. Not everyone has been through war or experienced a major natural disaster but that doesn’t mean we can’t learn from them as well.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

AncientVoice
    AncientVoice
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Selco and Jay, no doubt you’ve heard it a thousand times already, but a sincere “Thank You” to you both. (put “Selco” in the dictionary!)

Profile photo of Kiwi25
    Kiwi25
    Survivalist
    member3

Yes I agree. Politics , religion and sex…:-). 3 things to avoid if you want to keep things civil.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.