Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Differential equation prompts economist’s removal from flight

Pretty soon, the ability to read will be seen as suspicious.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The “Killing Fields” of Cambodia were filled with the educated population. Pol Pot’s intent was to eliminate anyone that could or would think for themselves.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

74, we no longer need a Pol Pot. Our governmentally “educated” sheepizens seem ready to assume that function, now. Just scare them a little. It doesn’t take much — any math that goes beyond counting fingers and toes will do. Heck, almost anything they don’t understand will do — a virtually limitless field.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Yeah, when I saw that I about died laughing – except when I thought about a plane load of passengers having to wait 2 hours because of the idiocy. And the airline’s explanation that they merely followed established procedures, resulting in the 2-hour delay? Ludicrous! (“Well, gee. He had a beard, his skin tone was a little darker than mine, and mathematical equations DO look an awful lot like Arabic – don’t they???? I was [severe whine/ON] SCARED!“)

I think LT is right – Pol Pot did it overnight. We did it over multiple generations, until there isn’t even an educated population capable of reason that is sizeable enough to re-educate the severely dumbed down masses. Plus, they’d be hung if they tried! It’d be like someone challenging the flat earth reality, or the fact that the sun orbits the earth, just like the moon. “Dangerous heresy, I say!!! Off with his head!”

The further idiocy was allowing that woman to get off and then board another plane later, so she wouldn’t have to be afraid. Use your ticket, or lose your money, woman! And fire the imbeciles that took two hours to figure out what was going on.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

I’ve seen bums on planes who smelled. How do they get on at the last minute? Discounted unused seats or even freebies. Maybe she was fed up too. Just wanted a different plane. The old short haul planes don’t even have tv. Ruff! And some of the rear seats lack windows. Its worth it to make a scene and get off before the flight begins. Equations lol. New one. Remove x or else.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.