Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well I don’t mind, everyone should probably craft their words well though I suspect.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Choose your words carefully kiddies.

Hard copy anything you might want to not have on ‘record’ later.
    Or even now.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Please do not call O a communist Muslim! An please choose your word carefully when calling the terrorist Islamic extremest. Oh and please do not say that O is a dictator that like to make laws by executive order! That is a no no!!!

Oh did I just do that?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Was thinking more the ambiguous threats.

Profile photo of speakingtruth2you
    speakingtruth2you
    Survivalist
    member2

It is concerning and passed without most of having a consent or say
    I’m waiting and looking for a leak on the 300 page document.

speakingtruth2you

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

More ex post facto laws. Reminds me of a guy here with leaky windows on his house. He wants to replace the windows but he doesn’t know whats permitted. So he goes to the architectual review board and tells them. He can’t decide what they want. Finally he says why don’t they choose the windows for him and he’ll install them.

Profile photo of speakingtruth2you
    speakingtruth2you
    Survivalist
    member2

Good analogy, Brulen.

speakingtruth2you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Whirlibird wrote:</div>Was thinking more the ambiguous threats.

An unambiguous language? What fun would that be. You could pass a law but …… it would last about 2 seconds in a meeting between the police union and d’Blasio. This transcript edited for violence, sexual profanity and animal slurs.

So On the net thats reduced to .00002 sec. per infraction. This sounds like the old net nanny bill revived. They’re inviting retaliation. Dirty language day. Insult a politician month. Kill your tv.

Brulen Your net tax has been calculated to be $10,000. Please pay now or your next session will be canceled.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Actually I was referring to the threats that so many seem to have to make on the internet.

Threats or fond wishes against certain figures, never a good idea.

Gent I knew made a threat in a bar, against a certain high profile person. Within 24 hours the secret service was there making their appointed rounds. He lost his security clearance, and was basically demoted to janitor because of it. All because someone overheard the wrong thing.

Same thing applies here, don’t put it in writing if you don’t want to hear about it later, especially in the new and improved, monitored society.

You want to swear, go ahead, the mods will be with you shortly.
    You want to say stupid things, you may want to think twice. Please.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I hear ya , but at the same time , our forefathers put in the 1st Amendment for that purpose , so we dont have sneak around worried that Stalins KGB will take us away for not adhering to the party line . In their day , I think the British occupiers called it sedition …………….in other words , you cant say anything against the crown without arrest . Its all in context . You can always get another job , better to be poor and free in liberty , than ” comfortable ” in fear . I’m taking a big cut in pay to Move to Maine in the summer , I’m making good money here , but the nasty landscape , the unhealthy stressful conditions of south western cities , the crap climate , is just not worth it to me anymore . Never let a job keep you trapped or silent . One thing I have learned as I got older , is that your quality of life is more important than a career .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I agree with your entire post.
    I am just saying don’t paint the bullseye on your forehead yourself.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik Whirlibird is just saying that we all argee that the 1st Amendment should protect us all but look at what they have been doing with the 2nd Amendment, they are trying to find every way around it. Now they are testing the grounds on ammo to ban some and see what the public will do.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Tolik, and if I can be so bold as to appoint myself the New England Welcoming Committee, we New Englanders look forward to your move to Maine.

Profile photo of Vadim
    Vadim
    Survivalist
    member3

Let’s see how I2P and other Darknets (Freenet, GNUnet etc) will perform under the coming strain.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

For a lot of people a career is a job you had to long.

The first Adm is only for politically protected speech, it won’t cover things someone might do.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.