Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

YES!! They are doing a number on us, the rules are not all public so we will know them after they pass them! Do you remember that saying? ObamaCare should ring a bell. They love passing rules without telling the congress or the public.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

I think we will see CivilWar2 expand in size and viciousness if a bunch of new fascist mandates are passed. DHS should definitely be defunded.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, I was thinking about our 2 previous conflicts and how the leaders and statesmen were out in front making them happen. Currently there aren’t any Governors or other reconiziible leaders making an attempt to right the ship as it were. Our “leaders” are scared to criticise anyone much less give creedence to the Idea of CW2.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Much of the problem with the States is that we’ve gotten to the point that they are looking for federal money to repair roads, fund schools, pay for healthcare and on and on. None of them are willing to rock the boat too much for fear of not getting their share of the pork. The feds keep ratcheting up the bureaucratic regulatory requirements for everything which makes things ever more expensive and in turn makes the States ever more dependent upon federal largesse.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This has been planned for a long time. The new secret internet rules may have more rules in the many pages that the public will know. Just like ObamaCare which we are still finding out what is in it!

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

We cannot allow this to stand. It’s the last free speech arena remaining.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It was passed. The previously unregulated internet will now be government controlled. Law suits to follow.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I like they way they use the term “net neutrality” as if to infer everyone will be treated equally. Soon enough we will see the FCC pull its own version of an “IRS” on conservative groups. ‘Bams will do his best to use the FCC to silence his internet-based critics.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

One more step closer to Communism my friends.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Oh hell…o new hate speech rules. Plus the fairness doctrine will be back in place to insure fairness to minorities, and other oppressed groups like democrats.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

They certainly want to get rid of Matt Drudge. One step closer to America vomiting Obama out of office or impeachment, or both.

WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I repeat. We CANNOT let this stand.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whitenight,
    Stay cool. Politically and in the courts there are a lot of things that can occur. This isn’t over by a long shot. Give your congressional reps some heat for a few weeks. Lots of folks are PO’ed, more than I heard in a long time.

WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Sorry. You know how us youngins are… more emotional according to all the elders I know.

I will be calling my representatives every day.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.