Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Robin, I know that Fukushima had numerous complicating factors and that the reactors themselves will shut down automatically. It is the spent fuel pools that seem to be the weak link as they are dependent upon the grid (or emergency generators) to stay cool.

freedom, I sure hope they have a plan. It would be nice to hear them tell us that they do, but I suppose that would mean they’d have to acknowledge the possibility of an EMP.

74, thanks for the link. There was a detailed post there that I am posting a follow-up question to.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, I think the elite want to reduce the population but they do not want to radiate 75% of the U. S. were it becomes unusable for more them 100 years. So I am thinking that they have plans for refueling the nuclear plants.

Now they may have some problems doing the refueling after everyone understands that they care more about refueling the nuclear plants then feeding the people. There trucks maybe shoot at for the fuel, ammo, and food it carries.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.