Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74 and I have been posting these fact for weeks that ISIS is here and that we believe there will be an attack soon. Now the Saudi King warns that an attack may happen in the next months. We do not know what type of an attack but they may have a bio weapon, a dirty bomb, or a way to hit the grid and take us all down.

Please be on alert and remember 9/11 is coming soon.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/30/saudi-king-warns-isis-terror-threat-to-europe-us/

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

oke… which saudi king have this speech ?
    King Abdullah ?
    this is some news about King Abdullah condition few month ago ( a year ago )
    you decide it for your self… if he really can make any speach with this condition ?
    ( it’s a matter of credibility and truth of news we are talking about… nothing more )

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05/28/king-abdullah-bin-abdulaziz-dead_n_3346630.html

King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Of Saudi Arabia Reported To Be ‘Clinically Dead’
    The Huffington Post UK
    Posted: 28/05/2013 16:39 BST Updated: 29/05/2013 15:33 BST

King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz is clinically dead, according to reports from London-based journalist working for Asharq Alawsat (reported on Press TV).
    The Saudi Arabian monarch, who has not been seen publically for many months, is reported to have been dead since Wednesday following failure of his heart, lungs and kidneys.
    The king is said to be alive only because of the use of a ventilator, however no official word on his condition has yet emerged from Riyadh.
    The royal, who turned 89 this year, has been in declining health for many years. Reports in 2012 suggesting that he had died transpired to be false.
    another link

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05/26/305584/saudi-arabias-king-clinically-dead/

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/162618

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

ronym,

If you read: June 27, 2014: Saudi King Abdullah speaks before a meeting with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry at his private residence in the Red Sea city of in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. (AP)

So it looks like he had a meeting and is alive.

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

yup… without clear evidence
    we can trust it
    no problem…
    as always we do

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

ronym Where are you from? Where are you located?

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Wasnt Bin Laden connected with the Saudi Royal Family ? Just Sayin .

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

you are right Tolik
    Osama bin Laden arabic name are Usamah bin Ladin
    Osama father have big construction company
    that have lot of Saudi building project
    so in reality he come from rich family
    as we know Arab Saudi are American allied because of Oil
    and because of Arab Saudi, America have “Petro Dollar”

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Our saudi “allies” who fund terrorism, behead over 19 people (including one for sorcery) and still sit on the human rights council. They probably know about the upcoming attacks because they buy those guys their plane tickets.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Hm, no I do not have too much confidence neither in those “allies”.
    Some of their politic is just too weird to be understand-ed ,and of course their connections with guys who rule woeld today.
    I do not know.

But it is common sense to expect jihadist to bring terror to Europe, even earlier then stated.
    It could be matter of weeks.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Selco wrote:</div>Hm, no I do not have too much confidence neither in those “allies”.<br>
    Some of their politic is just too weird to be understand-ed ,and of course their connections with guys who rule woeld today.<br>
    I do not know.

But it is common sense to expect jihadist to bring terror to Europe, even earlier then stated.<br>
    It could be matter of weeks.

+1 Selco

We were discussing the death of King Abdullah on SD about a year ago, and the first reports started in Nov. 2012 so I highly doubt he spoke with John (liar-liar) Kerry last week :P

https://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=saudi+king+dead&oq=Saudi+King+dead&gs_l=serp.3.1.0i7i30j0i30l3j0i8i30l5.35905.36611.0.55138.7.4.0.0.0.1.179.408.0j3.3.0….0…1c.1.52.serp..5.2.302.YxEHHxcGwk8

He was on life support over a year ago, and as the leader of OPEC I doubt these folks in our F’ed Govt. want him to expire! He and he ALONE defends the “petro=dollar” standard (which is the de-facto backing of the U$D) in the Arab world, and it is considered an ABOMINATION to the muslims to take fake paper money instead of Gold and Silver for money. It’s no wonder Iran broadcast news of his coma and “clinically dead” status in May of 2013.

This report is bogus to the core. Abdullah is prolly already buried.

But the possibility of an attack is high. False Flag orchestrated by TPTB though. Mark it Down.

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Noting that the terrorist love symbolism, and 9/11 is just days away. I’m surprised there is not more discussion of ISIS pulling some stunt on 9/11. This could be why the British are so concerned that one of their citizens who has been fighting in Syria may come home to attack. I’ve also seen videos of a reporter interviewing another Muslim organization in London saying they support ISIS. They are in England and they are here. Whether Kind Abdullah is alive or dead is a moot point. It’s time to pray for the best, and prepare for the worst.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Roadracer wrote:

Whether Kind Abdullah is alive or dead is a moot point. It’s time to pray for the best, and prepare for the worst.

For this discussion, I agree, it does not matter.

But for the defense of the PetroDollar, it’s a huge deal, and defending the U$D is what this whole thing is about. The U$D is TPTB’s “cash cow” and when it dies, they need another one. But in the demise of the Dollar, the most money is made right up to the very end… Hyperinflation, anyone? ;)

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Is he alive or dead who cares! The thing is can anyone name a middle east Muslim country that has not funded terrorism? All have so we only care about the dollar and that they do not bring there terrorism to the U. S.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

UndeRGRond is right, it is very important for the economy that the petrodollar stays alive.

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

actually i’ts not because of petro dollar alone…
    let say Saudi are out from petro dollar system
    so what we will get ?
    big chance that Saudi will join BRICS
    ever heard iran “kicked out” by SWIFT system ?
    so they are willing to be paid by anything for their oil ?
    gold, silver, copper, steel, yuan, ruble, whatever
    even refrigerator from china are accepted
    yup… the other big nail in the coffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.