Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

POTUS is in Oregon today. It will be mixed feelings down in Douglas County Oregon. Very strong pro-gun community.

‘San Francisco’s last gun store closing doors for good’

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/san-franciscos-last-gun-store-closing-doors-for-good/ar-AAf5uOs?ocid=ansmsnnews11

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

THey should move to Arizona and set up shop , they will feel like they are back in the United States again .
    If Trump gets elected , here is his stand on it ( if he doesnt change once there )

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It is hard to imagine a city the size of San Francisco not having a gun store.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I was actually surprised that the Peoples Republic of San Francisco still had one. Having spent a good deal of time there on business, I never ceased to be amazed at how out of touch the people were. They banned plastic bags in grocery stores for example. The Anti Vaccination movement got it’s start there. There are still people there that think it is the 60’s. They are represented in Congress by Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer. That should give you a good sense of their mindset.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Roadracer, I agree with your line of thinking. I’ve visited the Bay Area frequently with business in Palo Alto/Cupertino and the culture in SF generally speaking seems like a country unto itself. I retired early and do not go there unless changing planes. I must say the culinary options in restaurants in SF are pretty nice and early history of the area interesting.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I’m certain Bob Chow is rolling in his grave.

This was just a culmination of events, thw sad day was when they became the last gun shop, no one else holding out. From that day, it was only a matter of time.

A mecca for certain older shooters, the last place where the SFPD could go and buy a gun and some gear alongside everyone else.

As to SF, we shall see what happens.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.