Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Wow. Interesting developments ….

San Bernardino shooting: Attacker pledged allegiance to ISIS, officials say

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/04/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html

Sent from my iPad

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Was he a liberal Democrat before that ? seems that most of the mass shooters are Democrats . That Liberal Kool Aid overdose .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Also Tolik it seems that all the shootings happen in gun control states! California, Illinois, New York and so on.
    Liberal Kool Aid overdose for sure.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

And yet the White House is still not willing to concede that it was a terrorist attack, let alone an Islamic terrorist attack. They’re only going as far as not ruling it out.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Was he a liberal Democrat before that ? seems that most of the mass shooters are Democrats . That Liberal Kool Aid overdose .

She.
    Her Facebook page.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/04/socal-jihadist-wife-pledged-allegiance-to-isis-report/?intcmp=hpbt1

On Friday, hours before the FBI announcement, Fox New confirmed that the wife, Tashfeen Malik, had pledged her allegiance to ISIS as the morning attack began.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use ‘Anti-Muslim’ Speech That ‘Edges Toward Violence’

The Religion of Peace is officially off limits. Perhaps we may still legally discuss strategies and methods to forcibly defend against attacks by Christians, Jews, Atheists, Buddhists, Hindus, Zoroastrians, and mutant Zombies,et al., but most emphatically not attacks by adherents of the RoP. Ms Lynch vows to prosecute any who speak or publish unwarranted truths. The San Bernardino PD and Sheriffs Office will be lucky to escape federal prosecution for their failure to capture the couple alive and unhurt, in order that they might air their grievances in the proper public forum.

Not to worry, the family of the shooter has engaged the services of legal counsel, so we can expect a bank-breaking lawsuit, at minimum.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Gee, I wonder if she’ll be prosecuting the BlackLivesMatter folks for their hateful violence incenting (against whites) rhetoric? Or the Nation of Islam extreme violence incenting rhetoric against whites? Or the violence incenting rhetoric coming out of the mosques with radical imams?

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

MB, sure … preceded by the first reports of a record snowstorm in southwest Hades.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Said one of those commenting on the article about Mz. Lynch (and the administration of which she is a part):

The most successful sleeper cell in the history of the world.

When you click on L Tecolote’s link, make sure you look at the backdrop behind Lynch, signifying the event at which she was speaking: “Muslim Advocates.” They’re “promoting freedom” for Muslims to live out their Sharia law to its fullest “ & justice ” for those that even use “rhetoric” that “edges towards ” violence.

May that sink in. Deeply.

Then consider the following. A 21 year old first year engineering student at the University of Chicago, posted the following on worldstarhiphop.com:

This is my only warning. At 10 a.m. on Monday mourning (sic) I am going to the campus quad of the University of Chicago. I will be armed with a M-4 Carbine and 2 Desert Eagles all fully loaded. I will execute aproximately (sic) 16 white male students and or staff, which is the same number of time (sic) Mcdonald (sic) was killed. I then will die killing any number of white policemen that I can in the process. This is not a joke. I am to do my part to rid the world of the white devils. I expect you to do the same . . .

Responses:

U.S. Magistrate Judge Susan Cox told Dean’s mother that he will be released to her custody and will be allowed to attend classes on condition that he stays off the internet.

and

Dean’s mother expressed concern over her son’s future job prospects because of the arrest. … [Meanwhile,] Dean’s uncle Phillip Rutherford told reporters that his nephew was just a “stupid kid” with nothing else to do, adding that it was “just fun and games.”

Separately, both the judge and the supportive family were ably assisted by Assistant U.S. Attorney Tobara Richardson, who —

said that Dean did not have the means to pull off the shooting, which would consist of three guns he did not own, and thus posed no threat to other students.

Hey, Loretta – does the Assistant U.S. Attorney show up anywhere in the organizational chart beneath your name? And what was that about “edges” and “towards violence”? Oh – I’m sorry. Engineer-to-be Dean wasn’t referring to Muslims. Disregard.

I repeat the words of the comment in the other story: “The most successful sleeper cell in the history of the world.” They have completed the destruction of the most hopeful experiment in liberty in the history of the world.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.