Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

WhiteKnight wrote:
    Underground, I’m in the same line of thought that you are. I’m slightly leaning towards ‘B’ but at the same time I wonder if people as psychotic as our leaders are really capable of ‘sharing power.’ They just might start to turn on one another as the prize draws nearer and the reality that only one of them really gets the goods takes effect. Just my thought process.

Which leads me to a combo, plan “B” for now, switching back to “A” when we get closer to the goal. A KLUMMAC – Double Cross…

Excellent Point, WK!

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I do not think it is at all about sharing power, there is only one power that is controlling everything. That is the one’s that want a One World Order. They all belong to it. They all are playing us. If you look it up on youtube you will find the two Bush’s and O saying that we are getting closer to a One World Order so they are all in it.

So A & B are part of the plan.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Yet there has been, and always will be a hierarchy under this head.
    There was talk of Shrub (baby Bush) fighting against the Head, maybe trying to take over? Wouldn’t one think that the US, as the biggest kid on the block, could challenge the Head? Supposedly it happened.

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

74 , we are headed to the toilet anyway , no stopping it , but we DO need to be taught a lesson , the world is getting very tired of our constant interference . Another thing , Russian troops withdrawing from Crimea is going to happen about as much as Arizona being given back to Mexico , but in this case the Russians were asked to come in by the people that live there , a legal vote was taken as well , just because they dont like the outcome , doesnt make it invalid .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Tolik wrote:</div>74 , we are headed to the toilet anyway , no stopping it , but we DO need to be taught a lesson , the world is getting very tired of our constant interference .

Who is this we you speak of?

You may need to be taught a lesson, I don’t need one.

I haven’t interfered with anyone, you may have but then that’s on you.

The world doesn’t like what we do, then the world can go to heck on its own.
    There isn’t a country out there that doesn’t owe the US for past actions and loans. I seem to recall even Russia getting assistance some years back when the Nazis were on the doorstep.

The rest want to get pissy, oh well.
    China wants to impose sanctions, so much for their biggest importer. Who do you think is gonna hurt more from the loss of cheap junk products?

All we have to do is impose some laws such as Mexico has, banning the ownership of businesses, land and foreign bank accounts and suddenly the winds will change.

We stop buying foreign oil, loaning and gifting billions to foreign nations, the world will notice. The world would suffer financially.
    These nations think they can survive without the US, then we should let them.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Whirli, I agree with part.

WE do not need a “lesson” but our current F’ed Govt. really does. We have morphed from helping the world to bossing around over the years. I have not read it, but “Confessions of an Economic Hitman” is on my list. I don’t even read “books” lately, just technical data that helps my cause. The Fed has handcuffed the entire world to the U$D system and is taking the entire world down with the demise of the U$D.

BRICS are just trying to avoid the whirlpool “we” (our F’ed Reserve and Govt.) have created. “We the People” can throw it off faster, if “We the People” wake up!

Some see BRICS as helping the situation along, and helping remove our shackles. But it is all about the timing…

You’re both partially right, IMO.

Whirli and Tolik

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is what other countries want, and it’s what we should stop.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid#Amounts

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The U. S. needs to stop all assistance and aid monies. All the countries of the world do not like us. The more we help the more they do not like us. It is time to help our self’s. Stop importing and from them and make everything our self’s. Sure product prices would go up but so would hourly pay.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I understand the frustration, but Isolationism is just as bad. I use to hope the leaders of this country would make the proper decisions on who should get aid and who should not. When I read that the Foreign Aid bill would not allow for selective countries being taken out of the bill, I knew the game was lost.

Until the people of this country vote these fools out, they are going to go down the same road. Unfortunately, those of us who pay attention are now in a minority. Too many in this country are now looking for their Obama bucks and their Obama phone.

This is just one more nail in the coffin.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Maybe the Gov is getting ready to stop importing. It would explain the refusal to stop the influx of cheap labor flooding over our southern borders. Just a thought. I expect we are going to begin seeing a drop in wages for common laborers. The Mexicans that have been here for several years have begun dictating how much they will work for. You used to be able to go to your local home improvement store and get a guy to come work in your yard for $50 dollars a day. Now if you are not paying at least $15 an hour they will not get in the truck. I think the illegal workforce is being flooded with people who are hungrier and more desperate so that the prices will come back down. Once the new manufacturing facilities open they will have a large pool of cheap labor. Hmmmm I wonder if since they are illegal will the manufacturers not be required to provide Obamacare?

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

Um the worlds owners do not want it to stop asking the puppets(politicians) to stop is like yelling at puppets in a play asking them to change the story. We are owned with a cage of wants desires and debt. Most are not willing to make the sacrifices necessary to get of the entitlement parade.

The owners will not let management change without fight.. you have the illusion of choice when there really is none. Think in grocery store 1000’s of brands 6 real owners. political 2-3 parties on average…. yet always same result. WHY? Freedom to choose among choices given to you, free to do what you wish as long as you dont think about anything other than what choices are given. True free thought is a danger to the owners and if that happens well you get…..

Whirl the naive thoughts i have not interfered with anyone therefore i am innocent is a laughable statement. it is like being part of a club and saying well as part of this i am not responsible for the actions of the club nor am i responsible for its policy. Being part of ANY group means for good or bad you will be tared with same brush.

you think the Libyans who are just hard working trying to survive had amnesty from the fighting and bombing?

China owns your debt, 2 trillion in cash and securities.. how are you going to pay that debt? They are buying up the USA at crazy bargain basement prices. sure dont buy their stuff… you forget china could absorb all it produces for 5 years and not even raise their standard of living10% while USA would fall apart. if you defaulted on debt and dont have ability to actually balance a budget because the owners dont want that you will borrow money from who? maybe print more? who is going to take it?

Remember BRICS for all these years how have you treated them? Oh thats right like the poor cousins that are tolerated… and you think they wont harbor any bad feelings? You just finished saying “China wants to impose sanctions, so much for their biggest importer. Who do you think is gonna hurt more from the loss of cheap junk products?” yeah like that will happen without further losses to their willingness to help you because you always help a person who has not repaid your first loan….right

While not one common person is “responsible” for this we all are because our silence implies consent. Think carefully when being included in a group for good or bad you are tied together. How may of you belong to organized religion? there are tenants in each faith about forgiveness but when someone does something “bad” over and over does anyone in your religion say anything? think how many leaders are “religious”? That’s right ALL OF THEM. Yet the churches they belong to are proud they have such esteemed members…hypocritical NO?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

namelus, all of what you are saying is part right, the problem is we are going down ether way so way not stick it to them. Stop imports from China and start making it here. Yes many of the things will cost more but employment will go though the roof and salaries will also go up. With time it will turn around. Should we will have some real bad years but though bad years are coming other way anyway and if we do it by not stopping the imports things will be controlled by China for sure.

What you are saying is to just sit back and not do anything and let the Chinese take over. No we can do better then that.

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Now what was a mess of tripe.

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

No it is not to give up… never do that but change has to start with one then groups that hold themselves accountable without taking responsibility there can be no change. Without recognizing what and where it went wrong you can not build without repeating same errors.

The one advantage the rest of world has is a revolution in manufacturing coming everywhere soon with 3d printing will change it all like the industrial revolution did. Ask how you position yourself/ group to take advantage of this?

Those who cant find the few places left to earn descent money will have a very rough path, unless you can self sustain?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.