Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

This bill has passed both the Senate and House of Representatives. Not sure if President has signed.
    Robin

https://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/senate-bill/2277

Profile photo of legatelanius
    legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

If Russia were being aggressive, they would have invaded by now. The only country that has been aggressive is thr US.

Silly politicians….

They think they are so tough. I cannot believe these people are trusted with a nuclear arsenal. But whatever, we have ebola, a financial crisis, and WW3 coming down on us. All at the same time. Pretty much screwed.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

What I am trying to figure out is this, A or B scenario:

A. “O” admin. is trying to provoke Russia, to precipitate (or cover) a “false flag”

or

B. “O” admin. is in cahoots with Russia, for an orchestrated take-over or “false flag”.

I see no other possibility that makes enough sense to gain traction.

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

undeRGRond, I’m with B. They get together and plan all of this.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Legatelanius, Russia did kind of invade Ukraine, at least Crimea. But it’s pretty well accepted that there are Russian special forces in parts of Eastern Ukraine working with and training the pro-Russian forces. That’s not necessarily an invasion force, but they could be there to prep the battle space for an upcoming large scale invasion.

Regardless, I think it’s high time the U.S. stops putting their nose in business they don’t need to be in, especially at a time when it’s still in a “Global War on Terror” and has it’s southern border wide open (does that really make any sense to anyone? I’m still wondering why).

It certainly seems to me that there is something ugly coming down the pipe for us. Either it’s a war with Russia or something else entirely, but it can’t be good for your health haha.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

@Freedom

That is the worse of the 2 scenarios, IMO.

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

undeRGRond, I know but if you study all that is happening it looks like O is letting things happen almost like all is planed. Remember before the elections O had a meeting with Putin and the news media heard O say wait till after the elections. Well all the false flag events where planed and O just wanted to wait till he was in office.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

+1 for Mr. Red

It will not be good for us at all…

I am hoping for a “Road to Roota” scenario,
    the “good guys” have a plan and it all comes out in the wash.

roadtoroota.com

Starting to look less likely to me…

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

freedom wrote:
    undeRGRönd, I know but if you study all that is happening it looks like O is letting things happen almost like all is planed. Remember before the elections O had a meeting with Putin and the news media heard O say wait till after the elections. Well all the false flag events where planed and O just wanted to wait till he was in office.

I remember it like this:
    “O” was talking to Medvedev (sp?) and said
    “Tell Vlady I’ll have more flexibility after my re-election”

I think you are referring to that one. I saw the video.
    Makes one wonder if it was accidental, or staged? hmmm

Here’s a youtube clip of that (by RT)

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes I know but one thing is we know know they are up to something and they must have some planning going on.

O and Putin know that the collapse is in the future so they will do some type of false flag to keep the people from seeing the truth.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

I suggest folks watch “2016, Obama’s America” for an understanding of how all Obama’s moves are aimed toward a ground level remake of America.

Robin

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The world needs to have a United Staes aggression prevention act !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously , I hope China slaps down some economic sanctions on us !!! we need it .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,
    Great idea man, like we need to go further into the toilet.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Underground, I’m in the same line of thought that you are. I’m slightly leaning towards ‘B’ but at the same time I wonder if people as psychotic as our leaders are really capable of ‘sharing power.’ They just might start to turn on one another as the prize draws nearer and the reality that only one of them really gets the goods takes effect. Just my thought process.

Profile photo of chris.alaska
    chris.alaska
    Survivalist
    member2

Nothing stimulates an economy like wartime spending.

Looks like the prez just got authority to sanction anyone he would like to.

“Directs the President to impose asset blocking and U.S. exclusion sanctions, if Russian armed forces have not withdrawn from Crimea within seven days after enactment of this Act, against: (1) any government official, and any close associate or family member of that official, who is responsible for or otherwise directing violations of Ukraine’s territorial integrity and sovereignty, or who is responsible for acts of significant corruption in the Russian Federation; (2)

any individual who sponsored or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services in support of such acts;

Emphasis is mine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.