Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

My only problem is , IF Russia did hack , they would not hesitate to bring out proof ……..there is none . If they want war that bad , and have the hutzpah to finish destroying the US , why did they not get to the electorate , and simply elect Clinton , and be done with it ? Makes no sense to me , other than “they” actually are not as powerful as we feel they are , and dont have as much actual control over things as we think they do , and they would like . Hard to say in the propaganda , disinformation game .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Tolik
    Sounds like money-sucking celebrity media Corps are going hollyweed again. Look at Megyn Kelly jump to nbc for what $25 million. The dishonest press are hacking both sides. They interviewed Kelly Anne for 10 minutes and she gets 1 minute of airtime. Fair balanced and totally dishonest on the issues. You would think they believe president trump was elected more on celebrity than ability. They even have people believing the democrats head clown Schumer wants to work with the republicans to solve the Obamacare disaster. No way. Just more air time. Air time is money. The media are playing us like sheep. I doubt they actually believe Russia hacked anything. They still can’t call Hillary stupid for her email mess. On and on they go down the drain. Hasta la vista creeps after they accepted Obama’s manipulation of the 4 intell agencies, not 19, to discredit Trump. Stupid lying tv sluts.

Lol maybe a bit to much caffeine this morning.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Too much reality?

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Too much cybernetics with my caffeine. And waking up at night to feed a stove when it’s below 0 outside. Hard to get back to sleep and the brain demands an afternoon nap. Cyberzzzz.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.