Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

first time i have heard of that

*grabs hard drive and runs away from 74*

lol.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of pitty
    pitty
    Survivalist
    member2

Read this, more than disturbing.
    I think that they should all calm down again and try to think clearly (Merkel had after brisbane again her mouth quite full)
    Merkel, Obama, Putin, Poroschenko etc. should think about their folks, we don’t need War.

http://eng.kremlin.ru/news/23253

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

KOS,
    What’s this about? *grabs hard drive and runs away from 74*

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

74, was just being silly, i have seen what a micro wave does to a can of beans :D

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well I didn’t mean you should turn it on yahno.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

*chuckle* yea i know :D they do have some hardcore shielding in them. Do you know if there is much difference between an old one and a new one for shielding?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

When they were first produced there were some reports of leaking microwaves and warnings for pregnant women. But that went away long ago. I suppose one with the highest power rating would have the most shielding. A nice big one from goodwill for about 5 bucks is what I would get. I have a little one my daughter was using in her apartment and gave it up. I kinda want to line the walls of my wife’s walk in closet with aluminum foil just to see what she does.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

pitty, just finished reading http://eng.kremlin.ru/news/23253

seems like he has already made up his mind.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Debaltseve falls to the Russia republics as the Ukraine fighters retreat. Land corridor to Crimea established. Fate of US advisors unknown. Putin wins. Kerry invisible and Obama will make a brief speech today outlining why we need to create more jobs in Syria.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jobs in Syria for ISIS members no less.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Yep. Even after the 1st 4 years of ‘Bams, if anyone had told me then just how bizarre he would become 6 years into his reign I’d of thought they were exaggerating, but here we are and it continues to get more bizarre each month goes by.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

THose guys in the pocket were in bad shape , they were ordered to hold , which they did , attempts at breakthroughs from outside were defeated . So in a winter campaign , out of food , low on ammunition , and no way to properly take care of the wounded , and water was probably a challenge . it was only a matter of time for them to start surrendering . They really didnt have much of a choice . The units that are surrendering of their own free will , are going to be processed and set free to the custody of relatives , those that surrender in battle will be exchanged at a later date . A pretty damn good deal in a war for a POW . THey are fed , given medical care , then sent on their way , once processed . The Novos get a lot of ammo and equipment , and dont have to take care of large amounts of prisoners . I have been following this war far a while now , and Command , or lack of , seems to be a big problem on both sides . Whats interesting to me about the whole thing , is that we dont see any big massed offensives . There were at the start 7-8000 men and their equipment trapped , thats a sizable force . But when you see the breakout attempts , they are not large units compared to the whole , so they are manageable to the enemy to defeat . Same thing on the attacks , 5-7 tanks plus infantry , thats nothing to laugh at , but again its very manageable for the enemy . Instead of throwing say , 300 tanks and 30000 infantry into a single spot . These guys are not exactly the Wehrmacht to say the least . The way they are going about the fighting is more like the Hatfields and McCoys feud , rather than two army’s at war .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik It seams to me that the Russian side is only using as much force as needed to accomplish their goal, rather then use overwhelming numbers and equipment keeping the propaganda war from getting out of hand.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Possible , but the Novos dont make big offensives , pretty much because they cant , they dont have the equipment for it , thats why they have gotten so good at capturing supplies , because they depend on that to a degree .

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.