Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

After what happened at the beginning of WW2 they should be on alert.

Profile photo of pitty
    pitty
    Survivalist
    member2

How often the Ukrainian Government has lied? How often have the Russians and the Americans already lied, how often the EU?
    Don’t trust them…

The poor are the Ukrainians, they are exactly in the middle of this conflict and are now in SHTF (like Selco was in Bosnia!). It’s not just about the Ukraine, there is a Conflict between the United States and Russia. The EU is only a vassal of the USA so they have to join.
    It is fueled by both sides again and again, there will be no peace for a long Time i think.

About the Russian troops on the Border, as the Yugoslavia War began, our Government planned to send up to 50.000 Men to the Border, no one has said anything about it.
    This was in June 1991, there were not 50.000 but enough with heavy Weapons etc.

So why should the Russians withdraw their troops?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Pitty,
    I think you correctly surmised the situation. This might get much worse unfortunately.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here is another blurb of the changes coming. The China Russia alliance should not be dismissed either.

“Russia’s updated military doctrine is expected to target Nato and the US more clearly as the Ukraine crisis has frayed Moscow’s relations with the western alliance. The””current doctrine lists only Nato expansion, foreign troop deployments in neighbouring states, destabilisation in certain countries and deployment of missile defence systems as “external military dangers”.

People familiar with the document said Nato and the US would be openly designated as threats or adversaries in the document’s new version, due to be published next month.”

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/31e95c5e-68b8-11e4-af00-00144feabdc0.html

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Why not , WE have already done the same . Thats what I hate , the pots calling the kettles black .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

No matter what color the cooking vessel, it is still escalating the conflict.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

See how it plays out , our leadership at the moment is questionable , I dont think ‘O’ has the spine for a REAL war . Not that I want one either . I dont think we as a people have the resolve either , we are sick of being at war with ” somebody ” , they attempt a draft with this population now , it will blow up in their faces . They have gotten away with it so far , because it has only affected a small fragment of the population . We only notice it because it affects us economically . I really dont think the people are willing at this point to make the sacrifices that would be needed for a real war . I could be wrong , but propaganda only goes so far , before the people get more concerned with their personal situation , and stop listening to it . Either way , we can only prep for our little corner of the world , and do what we can for out families in that respect .

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Tolik, I do not for one second believe that obummer is the one in control of usa. He has authority power but that is it, and because he is so unpopular, he doesnt even have the respect of the west point cadets (found an article last night that said the cadets would not stand and salute obummer during his speech this last few months).

List of power bases

1. Authority power (head of state or church)
    2. Reward power (unlimited money printing)(every man has his price)
    3. Coercive power ( do it or else )
    4. Expert power ( Knowledge is power)
    5. (always forget the last one for some reason)

Should be obvious who is in control of getting people to do what they want after looking at this short list.

Unfortunately there are only four ways to deal with someone forcing their will on you, and most people, (not the ones on these forums lol) will do anything they can to avoid a fight. Hense… i believe if shtf most will flight/avoid (bug out), or submit and start digging ditchs for fema.

Fight/Flight/Avoid/Submit.

If you know of another option philosophy, sociology, or psychiatry has missed, i encourage you to publish it lol, because you will have made history.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Building on Tolik’s comments about the US not having the spine for real war, I think most people somehow just assume that any war the US ends up in will be fought someplace else, same as has been the case for the past 150 years. Our cities haven’t been bombed, nor our people made into refugees. To most people war is just something you watch on the evening news. In whatever form it takes, I think WWIII will be up close and personal for Americans.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well this is from Pravda so take it for whatever you want.

Russia prepares nuclear surprise for NATO
    “US State Department published a report, in which it was stated that for first time since the collapse of the USSR, Russia reached parity with the US in the field of strategic nuclear weapons.”

“Times have changed. One can easily understand the new state of affairs.
    For example, let’s consider the potential of conventional weapons of Russia and the West in the European Theater of Operations (ETO). In this area, it is generally believed that NATO is a lot stronger than Russia. Yet, a first encounter with reality smashes this misbelief into pieces”

http://english.pravda.ru/russia/politics/12-11-2014/129015-russia_nato_nuclear_surprise-0/

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Russia going nukey on NATO?
    That fits russkie logic I would agree but is hardly even remotely intelligent. But I repeat myself.

First and foremost, the sov’s are downwind from whatever they cut loose with. Not a healthy choice.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Hey, it’s Pravda what do you expect. Their just putting it out there that they have a big stick.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

i realize its alarmist to suggest a full exchange, its just a worst case scenario.

But I do feel the need to point out russias population crisis and their inability to replace their numbers does not bode well for the possibility of a limited exchange in poland, romania and the middle east.

The russians are well prepared and halted grain exports some years back.

There also famous for not telling there citizens about the fall out from chernobyle, and there is a documentary on youtube exposing the cover up for all the poor bastards downwind during the may day parades…

and like ive said on previous posts, 0.01% exchange anywhere on the planet will reduce temperatures by about 3 degrees… and it becomes more likely a possibility the longer that the methane in the yukon and NWT melts out… this is also occuring in northern russia…

Ill make a post about the D.U.M.Bs in a later evening post. Jesse ventura exposed a mansion bigger than the white house being constructed by the former head of cyber intel in usa. damn thing has bomb proof windows and god knows what underground.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

KOS,
    People would like you to believe the worst case of anything is not possible. The truth is much different. A brief review of history shows extremely bad things happen. Not everyone shares the same mores and ethical view point about death. It is impossible that nukes will not be used again, and in fact totally illogical to assume that it can’t happen.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

yea… scarey **** tho…
    rampage was just on super chanel for 5pm…

you could replace the crazy guys statement at the end of the show with bill gates or some rich guy hiding behind a cloak… and it would be much more plausible a story… first time i saw that movie years ago i could not believe it… it makes no russian from COD looks like a walk through a park…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.