Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Probably checked in to get some R&R before going back to their regular east coast patrol. I hope they’re not in Cuba for a nuclear false flag to be blamed on the US. Which of course would happen during Zero’s State of the Lies address. Luck would have it I’m going to miss 0 tonight. I’ll be watching an old favorite The Heroes of Telemark.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, no time to watch O? I will be watching the basketball game Miami Heat.

Cuba is still Communist and has not changed.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Freedom , Obama is a Communist , he should get along with Castro quite well .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well Tolik I agree with you on that!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I doubt they get along, for all that Castro is, even he has standards.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, all Communist think they are better Communist then the other. Castro’s think Obama is a Micky Mouse of the Communist.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Everything o does is for political gamesmanship, so the deal with Cuba was just that. Castro no doubt doesn’t like being used for brownie points by a lightweight putz. The ship is a stick in the eye.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes and O forgets that the Russians have been at Cuba’s side for over 50 years giving them food and money.

They see O as a small time communist with not much power.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Plus they know O will be gone in 2 years, I doubt that the same could be said of Putin.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Yes and O forgets that the Russians have been at Cuba’s side for over 50 years giving them food and money.

They see O as a small time communist with not much power.

… or a clever Nero like psychopath.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Whirlibird, all Communist think they are better Communist then the other. Castro’s think Obama is a Micky Mouse of the Communist.

And they would be right.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Unless Putin has severe health problems , and he is getting older , he will most likely be there to see the next idiot the US ” selects ” ( note I didnt say ELECTS , because your vote and mine dont count in a presidential election ) , and make a monkey out of him , like Bush and O . His current approval rating is at 87% , holding steady ………most western politicians would kill for those numbers .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

He has killed to get those numbers.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

And ours are much better ? Whats better , the quick death or the slow painful death ? especially when you find out too late that your being poisoned by those you had trust in ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.