Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Delivery vehicles are down but what about the warheads?
    Robin

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I personally think they have not reduced the amount of nuclear warheads.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“I reminded people at that conference that when President Obama laid out his vision for the peace and security of a world free of nuclear weapons, he made it clear that it was not a desirable, but unattainable dream. The Prague Agenda is an achievable long-term goal and one worth fighting for. I will say here what I said in Prague. There should be no doubt: the U.S. commitment to achieving the peace and security of a world without nuclear weapons is unassailable. We continue to pursue nuclear disarmament and we will keep faith with our Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) commitments, prominent among them, Article VI. Our responsible approach to disarmament has borne fruit in the form of major reductions in nuclear weapons, fissile material stocks and infrastructure. These efforts have led us to reduce our nuclear arsenal by approximately 85% from its Cold War heights. In real numbers, that means we have gone from 31,255 nuclear weapons in our active stockpile in 1967 to 4,804 in 2013. We know we still have more work to do.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/state-dept-us-nukes-down-85-31255-4804_821888.html

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think that even 500 nuclear weapons that are ten times stronger then the two we used on Japan would destroy the world not just the U. S. or Russia. So these numbers do not really tell the true story of what can 4,800 nuclear weapons can do.

I have read many articles that study this that say if 100 nuclear bombs were to be used in one place or country that the radiation from that many nuclear bombs would kill all living things on Earth.

Even a large attack by Russia on the U. S. would be a danger to Russia since that would be so much radiation going into the atmosphere.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I think it is tantamount to national suicide to be reducing our stockpiles while countries run by madmen and religious fanatics are developing weapons that they are clear that they intend to use. I am increasingly convinced that “Bams wants the US to lose its superpower status.

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

no need to nuke russia asked all payments to be in rubles or in physical gold 3 -6 weeks till usd is worth less than ruble and then we see the suffering start.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The dollar will not collapse in 3 to 6 weeks, maybe Sept 2015 but everywhere else is starting to collapse. Russia is almost there. The U. S. oil in the country is holding the dollar up.

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

you forget the WHOLE of europe need rubles or gold to pay to keep heat or lights on…. used to be paid in usd now what are they gong to spend it on? maybe come back to buy all those american made goods for export?

like the cars that dont pass emissions and safety or the banned gmo foods.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Russia is in a collapse right now! At the $50+ a barrel who cares if it is in gold or rubles because at the $50+ per barrel Russia is losing money on the oil sold to Europe. At these prices Russia is collapsing. Who cares is it is not in U. S. dollars.

And about the cars what country are you at? When Europe sells car to the U. S. they have to add a lot to pass the U. S. emissions. Where are you from? The rest of the world’s cars do not even have emission control laws that I know of.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

namelus Remember how years ago everyone said that the Japanese were taking the world and buying up the U. S. well look at Japan now.

Again I know you are not from the U. S. and do not like the U. S. but I am telling you that before the U. S. collapse the rest of the world countries will collapse first. When the U. S. finally collapse then there will be suffering but the world will suffer a lot more then the U. S.

The U. S. will rebuild to the same world power. The U. S. has the resources that not many countries have and one of the biggest resource is it’s people.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

If our biggest resource are our people ……………….we are F*cked !

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

Wow freedom good luck with that. The ruble drop will be easier fro russia and almost everyone else to recover from for one reason manufacturing, export of wanted goods to willing consumers the USA has no longer done that for decades. Been shipping all your jobs over seas being a barista or would you like fries with that, does not give you job skills for manufacturing. Most of the BRICS nations are up and comers people used to hardship with new infrastructure, USA has not faced hardship for over 60 years. Not enough oil being produced in USA to power even just farming, No water to farm crumbling infrastructure, just shut down your coal based electricity so no power for manufacturing.

you are waiting for the people to save you? tomorrow is too late you need to raise taxes beyond 100% to just pay the interest on your debt, and no one can or will help USA. Others will suffer everywhere but the deepest darkest climb will be to rebuild USA.

Ask yourself could usa even make basic goods anymore?Is there material power and manpower to do so? Is there political will is there any way the locals could pay for an item made here? At one time made in USA meant best quality what does it mean now? Will you work for 300 a month a chinese worker will? Could you live on that like they can? Do you believe the unemployment rate as issued by your government? Do you think your fellow countrymen that are in “service”industry are worth more than 300 a month on a world scale? You think the created jobs are anything but low end jobs which you cant support yourself on and family build the american dream?

you realize USA no longer leads patent filings now for over 5 years, most of the filings form here are theoretical not practical in nature.

How are the people going to dig themselves out in usa? More importantly when?

to answer your car question only place USA can sell cars is europe where you fail emissions and crash test. the new emerging markets for cars in BRICS nations USA cars are know as crap for luxury it is european or Japanese for those who can afford if not they buy LOCAL made cars which you cant compete against for dollar cost. How do you think such brands as KIA Daewoo, anadol temsa BYD, Dongfeng Motor, FAW Group, SAIC Motor, Lifan, Chang’an (Chana), Geely, Chery, Hafei, Jianghuai (JAC), Great Wall and Roewe

The automotive industry in China has been the largest in the world measured by automobile unit production since 2008.[Since 2009 annual production of automobiles in China exceeds that of the European Union or that of the United States and Japan combined.

any more comments on cars?

middle class in india and china by 2025 if we make it that far so 50k or more a year in income will be more than whole population of USA in EACH country. That is a market place which usa has near zero penetrations with anything it makes.

Do the math freedom USA is in a dire position and sinking faster each day, some day never comes wen one waits for the other guy to save you.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

namelus, China is not the country I’d put my money on. They cannot feed their own population due to pollution, lack of water, and lack of agricultural lands. Their economy is perhaps the greatest ponzi the world has ever seen. The only technology they have is that which they have stolen from the US and elsewhere. They are very good at copying it is all. They know this and it is perhaps why they have been getting so aggressive militarily. They need to conquer those who have resources while they’re still in a position to do so.

I wouldn’t count the US out just yet. We have vast resources and a culture that will rise to the occasion when the time comes. It has always been a source of innovation and problem solving when push came to shove. We’ve done it before even it it appears we have grown lazy and complacent (which we have to a point I will admit).

Russia is interesting. Vast resources, low population, and a history of being willing to make whatever sacrifices are needed. Their day in the sun may yet come.

Europe has a growing problem of Islamization which doesn’t bode well and the many languages and cultures will yet again be an impediment when times get tough.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

namelus, Really good post but 99% is not true. First where is every big product invented? iPhone, xBox, internet companies(Google, Amazon, Yahoo, Facebook,) and so much more. Name me a large world wide product invented in China or Russia?

The U. S. is still the world’s largest inventor of products!!

The only countries other then the U. S. that invent product development are South Korea, Japan, and Germany and they are no where close to the U. S.

When the U. S. goes down the rest of the world will be all thrid world countries.

Where does China sell there products to? U. S.
    Where does Germany sell there cars to? U. S. We are the largest buyer, period. Germany will collapse.
    Where does South Korea sell there cars to? U. S.
    Where does Japan sell there products to? U. S. Japan will collapse, they are almost there right now.

If all of Europe depends on selling 80 to 90% of there products to the U. S. and the U. S. collapse then where is Europe going to get there Euro’s to buy gold or rubles to pay for the oil? Collapse!!! Russia, collapse!!!

It will be a dominoes! namelus have you ever played dominoes? Well if you have then you know what will happen to you.

namelus, you must not live here in the U. S. where it is still one of the best place to live, where you still can buy and food in the world, any car in the world, where I am free to travel anywhere I want, where I can own any gun or rifle I want.

I have been a business man all my life, been all over Europe, parts of Central and South America and done business in China so I can tell you as of today the best place and safest country in the world is still the U. S.

When I went to all of these countries for the last 30 years I saw and meet many people like you which hated the U. S. and for years have told me that the end was close. The only problem is there own countries sold more then 50% of there exports to the U. S. so if we go down then the world will hit the dirt and have to eat dirt.

Tolik on your “If our biggest resource are our people ……………….we are F*cked !” Well there is a problem with many young Americans but there is still the inventions of new products here from the young, Facebook is one billion+ company and there are many more like it.

My two kids are hard workers and students. I see all the friends they are with and there friends are the same, wanting the American dream. Yes there is a group of free loaders out there but this has not stopped the U. S. from being the largest inventor and the largest country of business owners.

In the U. S. anyone with an idea can still setup a business. I know for a fact that this is not true in Europe, or China where you have to go though the government to setup any business. In Europe you can’t fire your employee even if they do not work!! Wow! That is why they will never be like the U. S. production.

namelus, I know for a fact because of all the other post you have done here that you do not like the U. S.
    Well all I can tell you is to keep wishing your dream of the U. S. collapsing but you better prepare better then we are because if the U. S. collapse where you are living will be eating dirt.

The U. S. is the largest importer of products from all over the world.

Where you live people go buy a shirt or pants maybe once a year, here we buy shirts and pant all the time, we do not fix appliances, we throw them away. Do you know what that means? It means we are the largest buyers in the world. The world depends on the buyers(Americans). They may think that we are crazy but that is why they are able to sell so much to us.

I know all of this because I have been all over the world. American closet are sometimes bigger then some bedrooms in other countries!! We are buyers of your products. There are no other buyers like Americans.

Sorry to break the news to you but prepare for you world to come down even harder in the U. S. collapse.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“The automotive industry in China has been the largest in the world measured by automobile unit production since 2008.[Since 2009 annual production of automobiles in China exceeds that of the European Union or that of the United States and Japan combined” – namelus

I just want to point out that all the plants producing cars in China are making cars designed by foreign car companies like GM, Ford, & VW not by Chinese companies like Norinko. Is there even one Chinese designed and built car for sale anywhere?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.