Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

We maybe seeing the collapse of the Russian economy and the Ruble. The sliding oil prices are killing there economy.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/12/16/russian-ruble-falls-to-historic-lows-while-pressure-increases-on-putin/

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The black swan is rampaging out of control. There will be unintended consequences for just about everyone including the US. Putin has repeatedly warned Obama not to mess around with him. But then Obama is a lawless fool and he does whatever he likes.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, I really do not think Obama is smart enough to have done this! Obama didn’t do anything to make oil go into the $50+ range which is what is taking Russia down.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

I have to disagree with that freedom. Obama operates most effectively in the shadows. His transparent government is a funnel for all sorts of black ops all over the world.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I agree with Brulen, this adminstration has tried to pressure Putin financially for months. Now with OPEC dropping the price of oil it’s hard to say whom is orchestrating events. This could start a war or someother unforeseen action. I seriously doubt Putin will let Russia crash with no consequences to other parties

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

They have propped up oil prices for so long now I find it hard to believe there is not some back room deal that is causing the price of oil to fall.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Oil will most likely be high as a kite again come summer .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Since oil is 50% cheaper many of the oil producing countries will be in trouble financially so they will flood the markets with so much oil to hold there finances that It will be a long time before it goes up. The other problem is the world has slowed down so they are buying less oil.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Obama – classical narcissist and a post turtle. He doesn’t do anything his handlers don’t tell him to do… he’s more concerned with being seen as the President than actually being the President… loves the trappings and the bowing and scraping, because it feeds his ego… but he doesn’t much like putting in the work.

However, he has surrounded himself with some fairly smart people. Evil, devious, petty, maniacal people… but they’re not stupid. Especially Jarrett. She rules the US the same way Rasputin ruled Russia… the power behind the throne…

Low oil prices hurt Russia and Putin.

Cui bono?

We do… well, specifically Obongo does. He’s got a beef with Putin for Putin making him look like the lightweight fool he is… repeatedly. If oil prices tank, it’s to Obongo’s benefit twice over – he gets to take credit for low oil prices (which keeps Joe Baggadonuts happy) and hurts Putin. A twofer.

I smell a deal.

The only way we could have pulled this off is to somehow cut a deal with the ragheads. They wouldn’t agree to the price of oil tanking unless there was an even bigger payoff down the road for them…

Whatever it was we promised, it was substantial…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I really dont think Putin will be hurt all that much , it may put some pressure on him for a time , but like you said …….he is much smarter than Obummer and his cronies , he will overcome , and find a way to get even . Also , your talking about a nation , unlike the US , that is not a stranger to hardship , you take away our corn flakes , and cell phones or TV , we will think we are going to die . It would be an easy matter to blame it on the west ( and its true ) , and the people would except that .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, remember that the young Russians have grown up with the corn flakes, cell phones and TV’s so they will get mad and not like the hardship which they have not lived like there parents so Putin may have some problems with them.
    I do think you are right that the U. S. in a collapse 90% will die without there iPhones!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Yes but they are also forced to join the military at 18 years old , and outside the major cities , is a lot of poverty .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes you are probable right that they do not own iPhones. Having to join the military will change you.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Born in the USSA. You don’t know how lucky you are boy. Born in the USSA.

Beatles

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

A cornered animal is a dangerous animal. A man with nothing more to lose is a dangerous man. Putin isn’t just going to turn off the lights and fade into oblivion. The world has just grown much more dangerous.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.