Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I read some of the articles on The Common Sense website. Sometimes the articles are way out there but I read them since all the articles have something to think about.

In this article I found that what they were talking about an EMP gun of some type is something I had read on another website that said we(U. S. Military) has this and now we know that the Russians have it. I think the Chinese have it to. This EMP gun can take down a plane, a missile, as high as 10,000 feet or more. Read this article.

Russian Proxy Forces Bring Down An F-16 In a Beta Test for World War III

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/06/29/russian-proxy-forces-bring-down-an-f-16-in-a-beta-test-for-world-war-iii/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=russian-proxy-forces-bring-down-an-f-16-in-a-beta-test-for-world-war-iii

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Lasr week I read an article that mentioned mobile Russian microwave weapons.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

If they have these EMP hand held weapon they can take it anywhere. They can go to were the electrical transformers are at and destroy them. Can they hit a satellite.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74 this also means they do not need a nuke to do an EMP attack just hand out many of these and shoot up.

Profile photo of jav
    jav
    Prepper
    member1

The referenced article is scientifically inaccurate regarding EMP weapons. Politically, the article is just foolish. The Russians have a huge domestic and neighborhood (bordering nations) terrorism challenges. They aren’t funding or arming more Islamic terrorists!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom, The weapons are not hand held. From the pictures if true, they require truck transport. Apparently we have non nuclear cruise missiles with EMP capabilities as well.

Jav I’d say you are correct.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74 yes the one that they used was a portable radar with the assistance of lasers. The lasers and radars are becoming smaller everyday. If they can bring them in containers inside the U. S. we will be in trouble.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Hear about the new German microwave ?
    It seats 12 .

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

74 yes the one that they used was a portable radar with the assistance of lasers. The lasers and radars are becoming smaller everyday. If they can bring them in containers inside the U. S. we will be in trouble.

Depends on WHO has them .
    Emergencies and Revolutions can make strange bedfellows .
    If I was a freedom fighter , I would have no qualms about accepting hardware from Russia , in order to win , or at least have a way to defeat my enemy on the battlefield . Secession states will need to be able to defend themselves from the Washington Soviet .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.