Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well Obama thinks that Putin is not going to have his best hack his emails.

Russian hackers obtained Obama’s unclassified emails

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/04/25/russian-hackers-obtained-obama-unclassified-emails-report-says/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Something I never understand is why politicians continue to put sensitive communications in writing that would prove to be embarrassing if they were released to the general public. It doesn’t seem that any electronic communication is not subject to being hacked sooner or later.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, Free,
    And of course the topics in the emails will end up including classified information that shouldn’t have been discussed on the server.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

We need Putin to release the information if it has information on O.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Remember also , and this is true of hackers all over the world , the good ones have big egos , and will sometimes do something for the challenge of it , and not always because of somebody’s bidding .

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Some of what is hacked is surely used for international blackmail. It could be this is the reason for some of ‘Bams not always siding with the interests of the US.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Maybe it was Snowden ;D

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The real question is who cares what O has to say? Putin would rather know how many girlfriends O has overnight in the WH. How much marijuana he does every day. Who his suppliers are?

I bet snowden knows already. The TSS total surveillance state is a goldfish bowl to hackers.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

LOL Snowden lucked out , by getting laid over there on his way to the banana republics in SA . If he would have made it to SA , the US Gov. would have their hands on him already , they wont try anything there . Funny thing was when the reporters were searching the airport trying to find him , he wasnt there . That airport has secret tunnels all over it sense the 1940’s , when they had plans to get Stalin out when the Germans were attacking the city . He was most likely wisked away to a hotel somewhere under everybody’s nose .

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Putin will probably use his emails which are openly hostile to the American people as blackmail, threatening to unleash them to the American public.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

israel probably just put a bid in for the emails. Imagine the fun they could have with them.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Putin needs to release them…

A government that is afraid of “intelligence”, no matter where it comes from? Historically, not awesome.

Putin should release them. And Mr. “Completely transparent” should be fine with it…

[attachment file=”putin.jpg”]

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

When I was very young in my career, just out of college, the President of the company gave me advice I never forgot. He said when I am making a decision, I should think in terms both of would my mother be happy with me if I had to explain it to her and if that decision made the front page of the newspaper, would I be proud for my friends and neighbors to read about it. He was a very wise man and good mentor. He set the example for the whole company to always do the right thing no matter the cost. Too bad ‘Bams never had such a person in his life.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

He had a tranny and a bunch of satanic/atheistic Marxist sociopaths as his mentors. There is a part of me that feels kind of bad for him; he never even had a chance.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.