Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Former Reagan Budget Head David Stockman on the Economy and the events happening around us.
    Found the article very interesting.

http://www.moneynews.com/StreetTalk/Stockman-Fed-bubbles-Russia/2014/07/18/id/583508/?ns_mail_uid=38634206&ns_mail_job=1577962_07202014&s=al&dkt_nbr=6jhnboyn

Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

Our stock markets have completely disconnected from reality were this goes nobody knows but my guess is way down.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Certainly the world is pretty unstable right now. You could add Israel/Gaza and ISIS in Iraq and Syria. The market mentality right now is nothing can harm us. A very dangerous mindset. I agree that any correction will be a significant one. How we respond to it could define the future of our country.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Everybody should be paying close attention to the BRICS summit .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It has long been a mystery to me how the Titans of Wall Street and DC could be so successful in kicking the can down the road for as long as they have but I think the answer may be fairly simple. Because the general public chooses to believe that it can just go on and on. When the general public loses faith in the system, things will fall apart quickly. I am not saying here that the general public doesn’t think that the economy is weak or moving in the wrong direction. I think they do. That is far different however than fundamentally thinking that it can’t or won’t get better.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, The answer is simple, the fed prints money to keep things going. They have a never ending supply of paper to print more money. That is why you see the stock market doing well. They where printing $80 billion a month and that is what they told us! who really knows how much they where really printing, a extra billion here and extra billion there who keeps track of that?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.