Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Interesting, very interesting rumors.

If you want a WASR, better get it before the price jump.

Suspension until summer of next year.

Also rumors of Bulgarian / Arsenal suspension as well as Polish imports.

Looks like a supply and demand issue, upcoming contracts overseas.
    Heads up kiddies.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Who’s buying?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Actually had several people asking in the last couple days.
    Election time.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Might have to get motivated and get some part kits then……. I just am not that fond of the AK overall, but you just can’t argue about the fact that it will always go “BANG!” even when abused.

Thanks for the heads up.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I saw a video about this , one reason is that Romania is using its production for their own military , because of recent problems in the Middle East , they are small countries , so they probably dont have all that many arms manufacturers in country to begin with . Dont know if thats true , but it makes sense . If so , its only a temporary thing if that is the case . It might be like the Ukraine war scare , in the sense that we were worried that all the cheap Russian ammo would dry up . That didnt happen , and funny thing about that is , if it was covered by sanctions , we would still get it , as they have factories in Ukraine . The Guvmit supports the Ukraine side , so the same ammo is technically a Ukrainian product , even tho the factories are owned by Russians . I have some Brown Bear ammo for the AK , and its the same box , some say “made in Russia ” others say ” made in Ukraine “. Hopefully that is true and they will begin exports of AKs again in a few months . If it is true , dont go buy a WASR for more than you would BEFORE this got out .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.