Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Retired cop sues New York State for confiscating guns after insomnia treatment

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/04/retired-cop-sues-new-york-for-confiscating-guns-after-hospital-visit-for/

The government is always trying to find ways to take our guns away and keep testing different ways to do this. This is one way to take our guns away with any medical problem.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Incredible. No due process at all. NY is utterly out of control, and you can bet there are other States watching to see if NY gets away with it when these cases start making their way through the court system. Another article I had seen said that the report said this guy was not a danger to himself or anyone else and still they used insomnia as the basis to take his guns away. Soon enough you are going to see the counseling/therapy industry fighting back because folks are going to stop going for counseling out of fear it’ll be used against them.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, Agree so many that really need help will not want it anymore because of this. All the left wing states will be looking at this case. I hope the cop wins this one.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

This is also why a lot of our veterans coming back , do not seek out the help that they need .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes Tolik, This is Obama and the anti-gun groups plan to find every other way to take guns away from all of us.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Yup Ny is a state utterly out of control with a runaway bureaucracy and insane politics. There is something going drastically wrong. Its like watching a miracle when the cops turn their backs on Blasio. For an ex cop to lose his gun permit because of insomnia is nuts. The really bad part is I don’t think the courts will do anything. Its a kind of fear. Everyone is afraid of government, government authority, government regulations, government programs, government itself. It costs big $$$. I can’t even get to the local motor vehicle office here without going thru a metal detector. Going into a local sports bar today I noticed a big sign. Bags subject to search. Why? I don’t have a clue why anyone would move to Ny. There is a net outflow of retirees and young people. It simply costs to much to live here. The state police are working hard arresting watching controlling the psychos. I guess they will be arresting each other soon. This is one of the first public cases. $ .02

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Like all lift wing policy many are all for it till it affects them. So the police is now against lift wing policy. The NY police have started to arrest less because why would you put your life on the line when the government is against you? So we will see crime go up. The police will not go to 911 calls as fast too!

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

It sucks that our government has become the enemy that it has. There is no reason why our freedoms should be in such danger just because we can’t sleep. The Founding Fathers and Revolutionaries are probably rolling over in their graves at what we have made of their sacrifice.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

sledjockey, It will be very hard now to turn the clock back. I am hopeful we will stop it from going forward but turning it back will not happen till Obama is out of office.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

You are correct. It is very hard to break a habit. Just ask any smoker you see. It is just scary as to what the US has become.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.