Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Posted a response after Brulen’s, but alas, it disappeared like so many others. Had copied it first (I’ve learned by sad experience here), tried to repost it, but the Forum says I’ve already posted it. Guess I’ll just keep my thoughts on this to myself….

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Antifa has a flag. But otherwise they seem to be exactly what they oppose. Their name even reeks of Virulent rage….. Antifaschistische aktion.

I recently watched the movie Battle in Seattle. Its odd but the left wing and the antifa really do think theyre on the same side. And hitlery wants to lead this Resistence. Lol ! She needs a mental evaluation more than President Trump.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

ANTIFA = anti-fascist? I doubt that once I compare their actions with descriptions of how the Blackshirts (and the Brownshirts) behaved. More like anti-first amendment.

Cry, "Treason!"

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Ben Shapiro had a great video . He educated a leftist , explaining how Fascists and Communists are basically the same thing , major difference being that Fascists are national , Communists are international , both are in fact , evil and LEFT WING . I like Shapiro’s main slogan ” Facts dont care about your feelings ” .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The faso collins amendment to the healthcare bill would save my county 10 million dollars annually. Yet the democrats here oppose it. Medicaid would be shifted to the state where it belongs instead of dumped on the income stagnant taxpayers.
    The evil left wants to destroy the U.S. and the Republicans. No such thing as peaceful protest to them.They would love a Bolshivik style 1917 revolution in america. Complete redistubution of wealth. What did the abby hoffman generation used to say….

Revolution for the hell of it. Kill the pigs.

The usa is facing a new zombie generation. Murder your parents and take their money.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

The evil left wants to destroy the U.S.

The usa is facing a new zombie generation. Murder your parents and take their money.

Yup! (Not to put too fine a point on it.)

Cry, "Treason!"

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.