Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

These jagoffs in congress want a King, then they need to go to the UK, IMO
    :(

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of ArcticSurvivor
    ArcticSurvivor
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Thanks for the link 74.
    Unfortunately I get the feeling we might start seeing more of this.
    -ArcticSurvivor

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

They declare martial law and the welfare class there is gonna see a whole new level of excrement.

There’s are reasons the military is not used for police activities, a different training and methodology are the first two. You want people dead, here you go.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Are you kidding me. Remove the militarized cops and put in the military. Good lord our gov never ceases to amaze me. I’m with you Whirli, bring the military in and disorderly people are going to die.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I just hope this “clampdown” does not spread from there.
    Indy is close to St. Lou…

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I thought that Posse Comitatus disallowed use of military on US soil. Even the Insurrection Act only allows it in cases of rebellion, terrorist attacks, insurrection, etc. The National Guard or Coast Guard can be called in, but to establish martial law is not something that these riots should provoke. I was also under the impression that martial law could only be invoked if current state resources could not handle the situation and mass, public safety concerns that threatened the popluation as a whole.

Maybe I missed a few changes in the law here or there that now allows it? Of course our current political force doesn’t care too much about the law or civil rights.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Underground: I suspect it will spread to Peoria, Springfield, and then Chicago. Notice the difference between Indy and St. Louis reacting to shootings. The pastors and men from the Ten Point Coalition are out in the streets heading things off before they even start. Also the Indy Metro Police for all there problems are not as tone deaf as they seem to be in St. Louis. Having lived in both cities, I can tell you that there is a totally different atmosphere in Indy compared to St. Louis metro. Wouldn’t be surprised if thugs from East St. Louis (One of the countries most dangerous cities) were crossing over to start trouble. Hope that eases some of your concern.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mr Lewis what we really need is for you to ask Obama for Marshal Law to be declared for Washington D. C. where all the criminals are located, the one’s that are listening to every call we make, to the IRS which targets only the one’s it doesn’t like and to the liers, oh sorry that would include you!

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

@Roadracer

Thanks for the info!
    I have never felt like Indianapolis was quite as dangerous as other large cities, for some reason.
    I once went to a carryout fish place on 38th street, just off Meridian. The wife was scared, but we had to wait for a while for our food. People came and went. She got on me for talking to folks, (she did not want to draw attention) plus I had just had an eye procedure done… wearing an eye patch. But the cool thing is, if you act normal, and not fearful, 90%+ of the time people react normally. The place was middle-eastern owned, and had clientele mostly black and latin. Plus, the food was very good, and you got a lot for the money!!! :D

One thing that bothered my wife was that the servers were behind thick bullet-proof glass and the food came out in a pass-through with double locking doors LMAO!!! I guess it was open 24 hours, and they ha been robbed before.

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.