Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Two volcanic islands recently born in the Red Sea. There has been a lot of volcanic activity all over the world and many quakes too. This one shows something we have never seen to many times.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/06/01/red-sea-parts-for-2-new-islands/?intcmp=features

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

The earth is certainly in an unstable period. I am amazed at how many volcanoes and earth quakes are erupting around the world. The Pacific Rim has approximately sixty volcanoes going active. Not sure what this means, but it certainly bears watching.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes, I have been reading the same. Some are pointing to a man made thing. They say that the governments have the technology to have them erupt, not sure about that but the reason is that volcanoes erupting can cool the earth if there is enough of them go off. I find it interesting but not sure if they have the way to do this.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Free, I’m 100% certain humans cannot control volcanos..

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Didn’t I see that “Government volcano eruption thing” in a movie?

If there are scientists that think that they can control volcanoes, I can guarantee they are also getting money from the government to investigate “global warming” and interviewing Alaskan bush pilots to see if they think there are polar bears drowning anywhere.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

…volcanoes erupting can cool the earth if there is enough of them go off

This is the part that I think bears paying attention to after two brutally cold and long winters back to back. Next year will be the 200 year anniversary of the 1816 “year without a summer” that caused crop failures in at least parts of the Northeast US.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Nobody really knows what the true effects of volcanic activity are hand how much they change the weather. Land based volcanoes emission of gasses and particulates are guessestimations. How much extra h2o is forced into the atmosphere from underwater volcanoes is barely discussed.

Currently there are around 31 erupting volcanoes, in 2013 there were 80 or so. I didn’t look to see what the volumes of expelled material were then or are now to make a comparison.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

There is so much money being spent on the study of control of the weather that we really do not know how much they can control.

I remember a company two years ago that was all over the news here in Florida( they were located in Florida) claiming that they had developed a liquid product that was able to be dropped on clouds and take the cloud out. They said they asked the government to test it on hurricanes. Well now no one knows what happen to that company. They were taken out by the government.

Now is there any activate a volcano? If there is do you really think the government would tell us?

Can they activate a volcano to erupt, if they have a way to do this then they can do two things at the same time.
    1. cool the earth to a point were so much ice on the North pole and South pole that there would be no warming of the Earth period/
    2. They would reduce the population by 80 to 90% world wide.
    3. They would not get blamed since they would say it was nature.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Free,
    I think there is a big difference between seeding clouds to create rain and creating magma pressure sufficient to cause an eruption. The energy of one Volcanic eruption equals many nuclear bombs. It would take a fusion reactor under each volcano to make more magma. I don’t see it.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

No they do not make more magma, they are able to create pressure so that there is an eruption. I have also read about if there is a volcano with a large amount of magma(and they do have ways to measure it) that placing explosives in the right location may set the eruption. It may have to be some nuclear bombs to do that.

I read about a plan the Russian have to nuke Yellow Stone to have it erupt to destroy the U. S. now can/or will it work that is another subject since it has never been tried.

Some say that a false flag event maybe done this way.

Now I am only saying what I have read and am not sure multiple nukes in the right place on Yellow Stone would cause an eruption.

Now there is another subject CERN which some are claiming it is creating eruptions and earthquakes everytime it is turned on. CERN is European Organization for Nuclear Research, known as CERN. Large Hadron Collider which is being used to open up a portal entry in a new dimension. This be end badly.

Here is an article on CERN http://www.ibtimes.com/cern-update-large-hadron-collider-ready-season-2-experiments-restart-next-week-1945092

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Also these Collider are all over the world, it is only that the one in France is the largest right now, we think. The U. S. has some, Russia has them and so does China. Now are they running in different countries right now we do not know.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

One of the most interesting part of CERN in the article is “This renovation will allow LHC’s detectors to collect more data than ever before, giving scientists a better shot at answering some of the most fundamental questions of the universe, including the make-up of the mysterious “dark matter.”

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Free, I read most of those stories,. I’m going to wait until I see it to believe it.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Oh me too, it is not proven so until it happens we will not know. CERN has been something that I do not like.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

free,

CERN is just a big race track. The speed up tiny particles and smash them together, then take nice pictures of the crash…

I fail to understand how smashing tiny particles together could possibly open a portal to another dimension. IF it were possible to do so, it would take tremendous energy – probably on par with a collapsing star – to bust a hole in reality… smacking tiny bits together? Nah…

As far as the earthquakes and increased vulcanism? The Earth is a dynamic system – it has never, ever been static. It is constantly changing and will always be constantly changing. And absolutely nothing we can do will change that. How could we possibly affect the engine that crushes tectonic plates together which causes vulcanism in the first place? That engine is driven by a spinning ball of superheated iron the size of Mars, located at the center of the planet… one puny racetrack in the Swiss mountains will have exactly zero effect… it would be like shooting a BB gun at a bus…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.