Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Deleted.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I watched it and now still am not sure…. Right Twix or Left Twix? Oh, dear……

Seriously, this is the same crap that started years ago with disinformation programs during the Cold War. It has just gotten to the point where they have applied those principles to everything that happens on a more grand scale.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Deleted.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The stairway looks like snake molt. Cool pattern on the post or whatever that is on the railing, almost like a swastica pattern. Rothschild house?

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I suppose “oh dear” is the correct response.

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Deleted.

sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I was referencing the Twix candy bar commercials that pit the right Twix against the left Twix…. Both “side” manufacturers of the candy bar have a bunch of misinformation about how their side is better. Not much different than what we are seeing in the “real world.”

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Deleted.

sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I didn’t mention Rothschild’s house. The only one of those that I know about is the one in Port Townsend, WA.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>c wrote:</div>Sorry, Sledjockey! I don’t watch TV! I haven’t for decades. I don’t know the reference. Likely, I am one of less than one percent of the population that doesn’t know the reference. Isn’t that funny! :)

I see TV like Orwell did in his book 1984. I see TV a method of mass, mind control. The “war” is for the people’s mind through the use of propaganda.

What do you mean about Rothschild’s house?

Rothschild’s house.

Rothschild = Red Shield. German Jew and central banker.

English central bankers, along with their German counterparts, that funded both sides of the Napoleonic Wars. At Waterloo, even though the English won, Red Shield dispatched a rider to England to spread the word that the English had lost. Currency speculators tried dumping all their leveraged currency, and Red Shield bought it all for pennies. When the truth came out, Red Shield literally owned England…

“Give me control of a nation’s money, and I care not who makes the laws.” – Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Though we fought them – most notably President Andy Jackson, who actually killed the American version of a central bank – they finally succeeded in establishing a Central Bank here in the US, using Woodrow Wilson as a front man. He signed The Fed and the IRS into being during Christmas break, 1913, when nobody was around to oppose him… Americans woke up on New Years Day with new masters… and the rest, as they say, is history…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.