Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

“Reality” Edited in Real Time: New Tech Shows Why You Can’t Trust Anything You See on the News

I briefly considered putting this in General Discussion, but since it relates to much of the “News & Current Events” we’re likely to get, it’s here, instead.

(hat tip: Richard Celata)

Cry, "Treason!"

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

L Tecolote, truly outstanding post with frightening implications that are not theoretical or wild conspiracy theory.

Make sure you also read the lower story in that link, “Project Blue Beam: Yes, the Gov’t Researched Projecting Holograms of God as a Mass Psyop,” just below the main story in the link you posted. And do NOT just focus on the top portion that talks about a faked second coming of Jesus Christ, or the gigantic hologram of Allah floating over Baghdad. Keep reading. And as the article suggests, think back to Forrest Gump sitting on the TV sets of actual old TV programs, including being right next to LBJ. We thought that was “neat” at the time. But that only showed what they could already do with that kind of technology way back when Forrest Gump came out – and like most things, the technology they showed the public wasn’t anywhere near what really existed. I saw that first hand in the late 60s with what was technologically possible then, vs. what we marveled at with Google Maps Satellite View just within the last five years. We were already there in 1969.

Keep reading further down in that 2nd article and you’ll find the following:

One more cute trick one of the boys at Los Alamos National Laboratory developed had to do with voice cloning.

The technology could take a 10-minute digital clip of anyone’s voice and, in near real-time, the speech patterns could be cloned to create a convincing fake of the person… a fake that could be made to say anything they wanted it to and it would sound real.

“Gentlemen! We have called you together to inform you that we are going to overthrow the United States government.” So begins a statement being delivered by Gen. Carl W. Steiner, former Commander-in-chief, U.S. Special Operations Command.

At least the voice sounds amazingly like him.

But it is not Steiner. It is the result of voice “morphing” technology developed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.

Add to that the “Voice-to-skull (V2K)” technology discussed just below the above, and it gets even far worse. You start hearing voices directly in your head, and think they’re real? Be careful – they may be! Except the origin and purpose may not be what you think it is. There are types of hearing aids that create vibrations into the skull (BAHA or Bone Anchored Hearing Aids and similar devices). The sound travels from the pickup unit in the device to a transducer (vibrator) stuck deep and snugly in the ear canal, or anchored in the skull just behind the “dead” ear. That vibration then travels through bone in the skull, and is picked up by the cochlea of the good ear on the opposite side, and the person hears it as sound. While direction isn’t possible to discern (i.e. you don’t know where the sound is coming from because it all sounds like it’s in the good ear – which it essentially is at that point), it’s still very real sound in that good ear. What if your skull is being vibrated from an external source without your knowledge or consent, and you’re hearing it in both ears (assuming you’ve got both ears functioning well), so you can’t tell where the sound is coming from, but it’s very real – right there in your head? Far fetched? Not even a chance. That technology is being used by people all over the world right now who have single-sided deafness and a well-functioning good ear on the other side. It’s been in use for well past a decade, possibly two. It’s MUCH lower tech than a cochlear implant – all it needs is something to create a vibration in the skull (easy), and the well-functioning ear(s) picks it up as “natural” sound. Try it yourself – put on your hearing protector, then scratch the back of your head. You’ll hear that scratching loud and clear – from inside your head, through bone conduction.

So, we can create voices in people’s heads, or synthesize people’s voices, synchronized with a completely synthesized image on a video screen, and have exactly what L Tecolote describes in this thread’s title. It is not theoretically possible, it’s being done right now – whether “just” in labs or movies, or in virtual real time in the MSM.

I have to be honest – I find this to be not only spooky, but honestly frightening. You’re right – we cannot trust what we’re really seeing on TV. Are Trump and Cruz even saying the things they’re saying on “live” TV (or Billary, Obama, or whoever)? Who knows? With this technology happening on YouTube and other places, what are governments doing with it? Anyone remember the movie “Wag the Dog” with Dustin Hoffman? That was nothing compared to what this could accomplish. And “Wag the Dog” was 19 years ago. Fiction, of course….

We might as well turn off the TV, and skip even internet news – because they get theirs from the various media network sources. Absolutely amazing, the potential of it all (or perhaps the existing reality of it all).

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

GS, I’m reminded now of a couple of movies I saw, one, probably back in the early ’80s, about a sinister husband and wife team of movie producers who had somehow got technology that could capture and synthesize not only voice, but a 3D laser scanned image, and incorporate the manipulated image and voice into a movie production. They’d invite an up-and-coming actor/actress to their laboratory, give them a “screen test,” capture enough to fake them, then “knock them off,” sparing untold royalties.

The other film is SIMONE, starring Al Pacino in a radical departure from his trademarked mafioso. If you can find it, it’s imaginative enough to justify the time to watch. Sufficeth it to say, that it concerns a fictional (digital) movie star — one of the most engaging I’ve ever seen.

But increasingly, we must be wary of what we’re shown.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

LT,
    The media has always used real time manipulation, and the population has been eating it up. The methods in the past have just been less technology driven.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I’m neither doubting nor challenging your response. I’m just curious what you’re referring to. Media manipulation has been a topic about which I’ve had significant interest for many years, starting back with the subliminal print advertising I began researching in the early 80s (it went on long before that, of course, including in movies in theaters with far less serious results back then – “buy popcorn”). I’d appreciate more of your thoughts on this.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

This is terrifying. It was bad enough when they would edit things so as to let the viewer come to a completely different conclusion vs what really was said.

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

The media has always used real time manipulation, and the population has been eating it up. The methods in the past have just been less technology driven.

74, I agree, but at least most of their manipulation was of the form of turning off the sound when they didn’t want a particular thing said, or having the “reporter” talk over the actual person speaking, cropping “inconvenient” images, etc. At that rate, an astute viewer/listener had a chance a seeing that manipulation was occurring, even when he/she couldn’t supply the missing pieces. This is far more deceptive, since one cannot tell that its happening, except for the general understanding that it is going to be done whenever the facts don’t suit the network’s bias. (All the time?).

GS, your research into “subliminal print advertising” probably coincides roughly in time with my brief introduction to that topic. I had a small business, and a customer and I began to talk (I no longer recall exactly what about) and he invited me to his home, where we continued the discussion. He had previously been employed by one of those university-connected contractors to clandestine government agencies, and he had made a private study of subliminal advertising. He emphasized that when one sees the planted image, unless one realizes what one has seen (and maybe even then) the image, if perceived at all, has an effect. He showed me examples of it in print advertising. The one I recall at the moment was an ad for Salem cigarettes. The overall image was of a young affluent, cheering (smoking) couple, watching a hockey match, seats on the mid-court line, in the background, and two crouching hokey players, clashing on the ice in front of them. The tag line for the ad was ” Alive with pleasure!”

Less apparent was the logo/name on the cuff of one of the player’s glove. Where the name should have been “COOPER” (the manufacturer) it had been altered (cut and paste, with airbrushing, I suppose, since this predated Photoshop by a decade) to say” CANCER.” But this was tiny — 3/16″ long at most. On a letter-size magazine page, I had to use a magnifying glass to be sure. Yet it was there — why?

My (now) friend explained that tobacco industry research had discovered that despite the controversy surrounding the negative health effects of smoking, a significant portion of their customers were feeding a death wish, and this was one of the ways of strengthening their grip, should addiction prove insufficient.

So, yeah, it’s there — with ever better tricks!

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

When film was cut and edited, you could find the editing points. Now I’m not sure how you determine manipulation in real time. Even if you were able to prove it, you would be marginalized as a kook and they would move on without missing a beat. This is very frightening. Once again the truth is stranger than fiction. Or fiction soon becomes truth.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Why not. They have turned the news into political advertising anyway. The message is their product. The Beatles were saying the same things in their songs in the 60s. It’s amazing more people haven’t gone insane trying to keep up with the media. Their deception techniques are evolving all the time.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

And then combine real time manipulation with The Facebook News manipulation. You have one powerful tool. No wonder Zuch makes Billions $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Who controls the left wing news in the U.S….. FACEBOOK

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

There is a term that the Casey Research folks have been using more and more lately (don’t know if they coined it or not), that I’m adopting myself. I can’t find a better term to describe it: they call it the “Dark State.” We know, at least by inference and deductive logic, who’s in and near the top of the Dark State, but by definition, we can’t see clearly inside it to really understand it. It’s like black holes. They’ve finally figured out a way to more accurately (they think) measure the mass of black holes, and it’s easy to observe what black holes can do to things outside the black holes, but exactly how they work and what’s inside or beyond them by definition cannot be known. No one’s ventured into one and re-emerged to tell about it. Such is the Dark State.

GS

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

We know, at least by inference and deductive logic, who’s in and near the top of the Dark State, but by definition, we can’t see clearly inside it to really understand it. It’s like black holes.

GS, the concept of a black hole is particularly apt as a metaphor for the Dark State. The denizens of that negatory realm overcome us and pull us in by the sheer mass of their accumulation of our production, used against us. And they must be the most emotionally destitute of all beings still in flesh, to want to do so. Aaron Risso, in America — Freedom to Fascism, shows a video clip of a conversation he had with Nicholas Rockefeller, who invited him to become, at least, a shirttail associate of the high and mighty. He asked Rockefeller why they spend so much of their time and effort suppressing and ruining ordinary folk. Rockefeller never answered him directly, but asked in turn, ” Why do you care? What are they to you?” Of such casual, yet purposeful, nastiness is the Dark State made, and of such foresight and planning, that by the time we tumble to their intentions, they’ve already put their plans in motion.

Whether one believes in an actual, literal devil, or not, they behave in a way, and from a motivation indistinguishable from, possession by demons. As near as I can tell, they are driven mad by their accumulations, so that, to paraphrase an expression I once heard, controlling most of the world would not be enough, controlling the entire world would not be enough, and if it could somehow be achieved, enough would not be enough. I do not like to dwell on them, but as Tolkien observed, it does not pay to ignore a dragon, especially if he lives in your neighborhood.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Not enough listened to Russo while he was alive, and almost no one cares anymore, having been conditioned into a state of numbness that they don’t comprehend (a rough equivalent to the old boiling frog analogy). As for your 2nd paragraph, there is SO much more there than almost anyone knows. But I keep that discussion to myself, or only a tiny number with whom I discuss it face to face. I did not understand until just under two years ago – and it was stunning when I literally discovered it. My brain did all kinds of loops and whifferdills (a non-existent complex aerobatic maneuver from back in “the day”) trying to play denial games with it at first. But I can tell you that it’s a conscious choice to become a true member of the Dark State, not something one just gradually succumbs to out of either weakness or careful brainwashing. Plenty ‘nuf sed here.

GS

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

GS…. i think a lot of people know about the Dark State in America and are trying to get out of its way before the collapse. If history is any indication the purge will begins among the insiders and elite while the mushrooms just get cleansed when they get in the line of fire. Unless its nuclear rain of course. In the brave new world of genetic diversity nuclear war or accidents are not even considered crimes these days. Money pallets for nothing, nukes for free. The sarin gas didn’t get to Syria by way of Benghazi by accident. Mrs. Clinton & Mr. Obama have a lot more explaining to do than just emails. And I just want to mention the really big story yesterday that was totally ignored by the Facebook News. Hilary’s tech staffer at the state dept. who helped set up her server has zero emails. I think his immunity is going to be revoked. This is straight up conspiracy. Mrs. Clinton should be arrested immediately. There is a black hole around her. So obvious so big and growing like a weed in the garden.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.