Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

this is a new style for me i like the fact of being able to leave it for days on end and it self waters no weeds

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I can see my spring project already.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I second Whirli on this one. This will work great at my BOL. It is a couple hours from where I live and it would allow me to start a garden now and be able to keep it watered even when I can’t make it by. Great post.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I like the automated watering system a lot. The esthetic’s of plastic buckets I could do without though.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I agree about the buckets but I can easily put a cover around them.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

74 the buckets make a great option for folks who don’t have land to till up or if they have rocky soil. It also gives you the flexibility to grow wherever you want. Not as pretty as a regular garden but it’s functional.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Another great thing about the buckets is it makes your garden portable. Start growing now and take it with when you bug out instead of having to start from scratch when you get there.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Oh I fully see the utility of the buckets, and for many users it doesn’t pose a problem. Im not belittling there use. I think in some localities they we be a source of conflict with neighbors and spouses.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I like it. This could have worked where I used to live but now my garden is several hundred feet from the house and slightly uphill, plus it is too large. I really like the no weed part!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Can use this system. The system can be stored and used when needed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.