Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I had heard about all the crazy plant mutations happening in Japan from the Fukushima disaster , so I typed it into a search . I noticed that a great many of the mutations were split or double of the original crop . Interesting if you have not seen them yet .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

If you eat this and have children they will be born with 2 heads and 4 arms.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

That doubles your firepower , and they cant sneak up behind you lol

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Okay, quick history question.

What were the children of Hiroshima and Nagasaki like?

There’s the answer you’re looking for.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Thanks Whirlybird,  I don’t think there were any questions

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

We have a lot of Japanese restaurants here and some of them pride themselves with importing everything from Japan. Thank you no!

Fukushima can have much bigger consequences than we can guess today. When the Tsunami happened I already had everything booked for a trip to Japan, canceled immediately because of the radiation. Im not overly worried about EMPs but radiation can be a huge threat and poison us all slowly as it becomes part of the food chain.

Another reason why eating local, organic produced food makes sense.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

1974 wrote:
    If you eat this and have children they will be born with 2 heads and 4 arms.

Okay I ran with the mutation and children part, more so the effects of the radiation itself rather than the food aspect.

And while they did suffer health issues, mostly cancers later in life, mutations were not seen as such.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirly, We are are moving on to Godzilla now. That potato is proof of the potential for gargantuan animals. The movie makers in Japan were right all along.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Return of the killer potatoes Part 3!

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Yea, I am worried two about impact of radiation on longer run. I remember the time when Chornobyl happened.
    In geographic terms we were pretty close to get some dosage of radiation, minor but still.. And I remember the news reports about how it is “bad to go out tomorrow because winds on that day gonna bring more particles” or whatever.

All that lasted month or two, and then like “OK, all good now”.
    There were no studies how bad was, and what kind of impact was here on people or land etc.

Today it is not same obviously because more available information, but still it is something like “OK, guy on TV just said it is fine, so it must be fine and no danger now”

Again with “conspiracy theory” maybe, but I believe that they simply gonna say to us what they want to say, and that s it. People mostly want to trust in nice news anyway.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I think GMO’s are a bigger threat to our health long term , than radiation .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

1974 wrote:
    Whirly, We are are moving on to Godzilla now. That potato is proof of the potential for gargantuan animals. The movie makers in Japan were right all along.

Perhaps,  but couldn’t they have at least got the voice track in sync?

Lone Eagle
    Lone Eagle
    Prepper
    member3

At least we know how outworld got his guy……..

Goro

Never challenge a man who has nothing left to lose.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.