Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/13/rap-video-showing-child-being-hanged-causes-uproar.html

Edgy and artistic?
    Come near my kids, I’ll show you something edgy and the artistic will resemble a Jackson Pollock, just all red.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

First off I could barely understand the words but hey I’m just an old dude (I had to go look up the lyrics…..that didn’t help much). I seem to remember old dudes telling me they couldn’t understand the words to some of my music when I was a kid too lol. Anyway, actions speek louder than words and all most will see is a white kid getting hung and the attacking of the teacher in the beginning .The video is despicable. What if the shoe were on the other foot? I haven’t heard of a black man being hung in a very long time. I guess in this kids mind society has not progressed in 60 years and hangings are commonplace still. I find it interesting at the end of the video his little speech talks about being an example to kids and not perpetuating hate yet the actions he depicts( he being the instigator in the classroom) are exactly how people are acting. That video was nothing more than a publicity stunt. The image he personifies is totally opposite of his words in the video. You want to reach and teach kids? Teach them intelligence, common sense and how not to be a thug instead of being the poster child for what you speak against. Ok rant over.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Rant understood and justified. Visual images are generally FAR more powerful than words. He’s only in it for the money and fame, and like a drug dealer he doesn’t care what effect his “product” has when it gets to the end user. These punks neither know NOR really care how it truly was for their grandparents and earlier – they don’t have a clue. They’re just standing on it as a soapbox like they own it, using it solely for their own fame and fortune.

Then yesterday I heard Gladys Knight sing something on a TV show my wife was watching, and I stopped to listen to it. It will get almost zero attention, and probably little play time on the air. Can’t remember the title or most of the words, but it was basically a community unity and “we’re all in this together” song. Will she get attention for that kind of message? Not at all – it doesn’t have the “sizzle” the programming directors are looking for to bring in viewers addicted to the salacious and extreme, which in turn sells advertising. It’s all about the money.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

White boy gets hung. NFL blacks disrespect the usa. President Trump made a great UN speech. The left has a reply for everything.

The black revolt continues. The underprivs are swarming to attack wealth and capitalism. The NFL isnt an institution its a business. I think these players can have their huge paychecks negotiated down quite a bit.

So much for hanging the white businessman.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Black is beautiful , Tan is grand , but WHITE is the color of the big boss man !

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Brulen, don’t get your hopes up just yet. Roger Goodell is siding with the players. Personally, I wish Donald Trump had a clue on which issues to weigh into as President of the United States, and which issues to simply have “no comment.” But it’s truly “on” now between the NFL and Trump, and even the first major league baseball player took a knee (though he covered his heart with his cap). When owners, whole teams, and even significantly larger numbers of players opt to disrespect the national anthem itself in order to make a political statement against one man, we’ve got plenty of evidence that these days ain’t the old days, and the concept of a Constitutional Republic has been largely lost to history (which isn’t being taught for upcoming generations either). I wonder when we’ll see the playing of the national anthem actually disappear at major league sports events – or for that matter, high school games when some mommy protests that her would-be thug kid is “triggered.”

Speaking of hats, I say “hats off” to Alejandro Villanueva of the Pittsburgh Steelers. While all of his teammates stayed in the locker room during the playing of the national anthem, and his coach stood alone on the field, Villanueva came out and stood just outside the tunnel with his hand over he heart during the national anthem. He has three deployments to Afghanistan behind him as a member of the 75th Ranger Regiment prior to coming to the NFL. He has experience that allows him to “get it” in a way the snowflakes and thugs will never, ever “get.”
    [Rant:OFF]

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I wonder if we are witnessing the Soviet forecasted break up of the United States , starting to play out ?

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Ezra Taft Benson, Eisenhower’s Secretary of Agriculture, was very specifically told how they’d do it by none other than Khrushchev (most likely in a 1959 meeting as Sec. Ag.). It chilled him. While not a personal member of the John Birch Society, he had great appreciation for what they were trying to accomplish overall, and he was extremely active in warning against what the Soviets were attempting to do starting just shortly after he finished up in Ike’s Cabinet at the end of his 2nd term. I’m just amazed at how oblivious almost everyone is to the incredible plan outlined in the last chapter of the Manifesto, and how – despite being 169 years old – it’s playing out so beautifully today. That little 3/4 page document is actually two parts, though it’s not formatted as such. There’s so much in the first few paragraphs that has been totally missed, and then the (twice stated within the final 8 sentences of the book) injunction for his followers to destroy (not weaken – but destroy – both the social and political order. It’s happening right under our noses, and extremely few see it – or even want to know about it. But it’s a mistake to think of it so much as “communism,” as opposed to looking at it as a philosophy that pre-and post-dates “communism.” That was just the most effective “vehicle” back in those days (again, all part of the plan outlined in the first few paragraphs of Chapter 4 of the Manifesto).

But life’s too good to think about such things, don’tchaknow.

GS

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Money is talking. Villanueva’s jersy is now the top seller. They are going to need more stretchers at the games. We’ve all seen euro soccer. Violence! The owners cant control it. The NFL has let the mentally unbalanced blacks determine its future.

The National Felons League now according to Michael Savage. They wanted BLM disease, they got it.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

GS

Theres another interpretation of the knee bended the arms locked you might appreciate.

In these NFL teams are the biggest fastest strongest black in America. They earn big money. 75% of the NFL is black. These blacks voted to do this. Bend the knee. In a very public manner they have declared themselves Exiled. They represent the blacks in America. They refuse to honor the flag and henceforth declare the white power structure is null as in not dominent and they are separate and superior to it. Its not so much protest as an evolution in their thinking. A declaration of war on WhitePriv America. We affirm this flag is not ours. As Michael Savage said. They gave us the finger.

What else can it mean? Unbelievable eh.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Brulen, I’m past worrying about what something means, what symbols are being used, etc. I spent far too many years caught up in details that didn’t turn out to matter – I’ve got a whole undergrad degree involving that – and it turned out that all but what follows below was almost total distraction. The so-called symbols, explanations of those symbols, the “struggles” behind them all – they are all very intentional smokescreens, and they give the TV and newspaper editorial writers something to go on – and on, and on every day so they can make money. TV and print media serve two purposes, and two purposes only (and one of them is NOT to inform). They are the propaganda for the true masters behind the curtain, and they make money by keeping the masses glued to their every word (doesn’t matter which network it is, including Fox News). Virtually none of the talking heads have any clue just what useful idiots they are – but useful to the cause they most certainly are, because they maintain the distraction(s). Following is what is really going on – and the simplicity of it is what they must keep hidden in plain sight. Yet it was very carefully laid out 169 years ago, and has been playing out ever since. It’s so simple that people don’t want to believe it could be just this simple.

First, here’s the actual most relevant text. It is imperative that readers mentally disregard the terms “Communists,” “working class,” “bourgeoisie,” “proletariat,” and “reactionary classes,” because those tend to draw us back into a discussion of what people generally think of when they hear those terms – the old 60s and 70s discussions of what the Soviets and Red Chinese were doing (along with their satellite actors like N. Vietnam, eastern Europe, Cuba, etc.). We basically have to forget everything we ever thought we knew about “communism” and learn the basic pattern and concepts laid out in the original document (below). The first three (long) chapters of that document were largely just eyewash. The core doctrine is all contained in the final chapter that everybody missed because it was seen as just a little partial-page final commentary on the major work. In fact, the first three chapters were actually intended to BE the distraction – and virtually everybody bit. Now of course, the argument can be (and is being) made by the “left” that communism isn’t even relevant anymore, and through that mockery they immediately shut down any useful discussion. It was very effectively used against Romney in the presidential debates to mock him and make him look stupid (don’t get me started on Romney!) for even bringing up a relic of the long-gone cold war (at least that was what was done to him on stage – Obama understands Saul Alinsky perfectly!). Perfect example:

Anyway, read the following for the concepts, not the specific terms used. Explanation follows further down.

The Communists fight for the attainment of the immediate aims, for the enforcement of the momentary interests of the working class; but in the movement of the present, they also represent and take care of the future of that movement. … But they never cease, for a single instant, to instill into the working class the clearest possible recognition of the hostile antagonism between bourgeoisie and proletariat, in order that the … workers may straightway use, as so many weapons against the bourgeoisie, the social and political conditions that the bourgeoisie must necessarily introduce along with its supremacy, and in order that, after the fall of the reactionary classes …, the fight against the bourgeoisie itself may immediately begin. … In short, the Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of things. … Finally, they labour everywhere for the union and agreement of the democratic parties of all countries.
    They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions.

That is it, in a nutshell. The revolution is carried out by those seeking ultimate power and control over everything and everyone. The bourgeoisie and reactionary classes are, very simply, any power structure that stands in the way of the revolution attaining its end. And in the end, even the proletariat will find that they are controlled – as have the Chinese people, and as did the Soviet people. They are also just pawns motivated by the promise of power into thinking that they’ll rule over the oppressors, but in the end they get swallowed up as well.

So for me at least, it’s not a matter of worrying about black/white/Muslim/Christian/democrat/republican/immigrant/citizen, or any other false set up of warring factions. Indeed, the concept of the dialectical method of arriving at truth became an absolutely brilliant hijack by Marx. It’s a method of engaging people in an absurd philosophical discussion where people get caught up in seeking “truth” and the discussion goes further and further into a word salad of pseudo-intellectualism (a GREAT means of keeping people distracted from what’s really going on – shell games, smoke and mirrors, and the man behind the curtain). The so-called left (especially of the 60s and 70s) absolutely loved to get university students involved in deep study and discussions of the dialectic, which Marx found exceptionally useful. Whole (totally useless) courses and even degrees were based on that crap! If you ever want to read a truly disturbing piece, emanating from the philosophical capitol of the left (Chicago), try to understand what’s really being said in the University of Chicago’s “Theories of Media.” Keep the intellectuals arguing about the meaning of all things while always seeking ultimate truth, and the revolutionaries get to work their magic in plain sight without being noticed for anything more than just being “radical” and “destructive,” and so forth.

The bottom line is that there are those that truly understand what Marx was aiming at, and they are outstanding organizers (what do we think the term “community organizer” means?!?!?). Most of their actors haven’t a clue what they’re really doing. As Marx and Engels said above in their final chapter, they’re all pawns in a game where the winner takes all the pieces, the board, and even all the players. The bottom line false promise is at the very end of the book: “The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.” But the proletarians aren’t going to even be the ones to win the world. The Soviets and Red Chinese already very clearly demonstrated that – the power goes to the handful that are truly organizing (darn! there’s that term again! LOL) it all.

The proletarians merely carry out the expendable infantry work in the battle, and we end up thinking that’s who we’re fighting (NFL players, blacks, Muslims, La Raza, whoever…). Digest and study the long quote above, understand the very simple principle of how they organize by using whatever organization or group that seems to be most useful at any moment, but always with the aim of destroying the social order and the political order by any means necessary. Is that not exactly what’s happening right before our eyes? The solution is the Constitution. While not absolutely perfect, it is the single most brilliant piece of political organization ever devised on this planet. It’s what must be maintained and preserved if we ever hope to get through this successfully. (I’m intentionally leaving out the spiritual component of the solution because that’s not appropriate for this discussion. It could easily be had in another whole topic suitable for another thread altogether – but not this one. I feel certain that’s why Selco established it separately.)

GS

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

GG,

You know you are right. I’m giving these black dudes way more credit than they deserve. Boiling it down, the blacks were groveling before the mob. Taking the knee is what a second class american does. Villaneuva made the point standing outside the tunnel, too proud to submit to tribe mentality. Blacks came from darkest africa and thats where their souls remain. They love the wealth but they reject our culture. As Stalin said….Useful tools get eliminated after the revolution. Slaves forever. Villaneuva and Le Bron. Day and night. Civilized and primitive. Roman and barbarian. There is no white guilt on this occasion. Fire the bums. Burn those Stealers uniforms. BLDM who needs the NFL.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

BLDM who needs Roger Goodell. His contract
    is going to be zapped in 2018. What a liberal stupe. ESPN adds dollars to the price of cable. Cut your cable and go to internet TV instead. Save money.

Send professional sports back to the 1930s. The world will be cleaner. :-)

Mitt Romney is a broken bat. If he had been elected dog catcher it would have been a screwball game with tobacco juice spinning off all over the place.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Mitt Romney is a broken bat. If he had been elected dog catcher it would have been a screwball game with tobacco juice spinning off all over the place.

Don’t count that dangerous clown out – there’s a strong and growing movement to put him in Orrin Hatch’s seat in the Senate, and I truly fear they’ll be successful. There is a subset of the LDS population in Utah often referred to as “Utah Mormons” by many Latter-day Saints outside Utah, and even some within the State. “Utah Mormons” is not a term of endearment (far from it!) and has nothing to do with the religion itself. Sadly, that subset will sickly back Mitt Romney or other whacko politicians like the recent presidential candidate Evan McMullin. They’re about as immune to reason as the most whacked out fringe corner of the Evangelical movement. Utah used to be able to be counted on to support decent candidates at the national level, yet they turn around and elect people like Orrin Hatch, or overwhelmingly support Romney no matter what. Meanwhile they’ll let thoroughly decent people like Congresswoman Mia Love swing in the wind because she doesn’t have the right pedigree. Watch out for Mitt Romney – we ain’t heard the last of him by any means, sadly.

GS

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

You know GS….

We grok Mitt. In Ny we have his female counterpart, Senator Gillibrand. There’s a special place in hell reserved for her. “Bill should have resigned.” Lol. So its said in the media. Although right now I think it ought to be be a special jail cell next to her icon Hillary. She has a dark shadow to cope with in the swamp Sen Schumer.

Btw All the house members from
    Ny but one voted against the budget. Tenney voted for Trump.
    Every democrat in the house voted against the budget.

The democrat propaganda in the newspapers here is overwhelming. bS every day except Sunday.

It getting to be political survival over real survival in amerika. Progressive or conservative. Two totally distinct sides. At war.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.